Phoo

Hey you

How you doing Phoo Phoo, missed ya lately xx :;):

Busy at HECK at work. We went through a reorg and we’re doing long hours again. That’s not all. I’ve been restoring my drums on the weekends. They’re going to be real pretty when finished. I’ll post a short slide show when done.

I haven’t posted much, but I’ve been reading everything…between meetings. I really enjoyed your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

The way things are at work I’m easier to get in touch with via my MSN or gmail email addresses these days.

We’re also fostering dogs at homes. Had three in and two out so far. The cat doesn’t quite know what to do. One dog wanted to chase the cat all day. One would just stare. But, the last one couldn’t care less. The cat wants to play with THIS one, but she won’t. This is pretty funny to watch.

I have the cirkus full show mixed and ready for DVD, but we’re waiting on some replacement tracks for the keys that didn’t get recorded (only two song with a guest keyboardist). We’ll drop them in and be sending it off to the video guys soon.

Quote: (phoo @ Oct. 07 2009, 12:40 PM)

Busy at HECK at work. We went through a reorg and we're doing long hours again. That's not all. I've been restoring my drums on the weekends. They're going to be real pretty when finished. I'll post a short slide show when done.

I haven't posted much, but I've been reading everything...between meetings. I really enjoyed your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

The way things are at work I'm easier to get in touch with via my MSN or gmail email addresses these days.

We're also fostering dogs at homes. Had three in and two out so far. The cat doesn't quite know what to do. One dog wanted to chase the cat all day. One would just stare. But, the last one couldn't care less. The cat wants to play with THIS one, but she won't. This is pretty funny to watch.

I have the cirkus full show mixed and ready for DVD, but we're waiting on some replacement tracks for the keys that didn't get recorded (only two song with a guest keyboardist). We'll drop them in and be sending it off to the video guys soon.

So glad you are well... even if youa re working too hard as always!

Quote:

We're also fostering dogs at homes. Had three in and two out so far. The cat doesn't quite know what to do. One dog wanted to chase the cat all day. One would just stare. But, the last one couldn't care less. The cat wants to play with THIS one, but she won't. This is pretty funny to watch.

ROFL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I got so many funny images in my head from that..admirable and funny! :)

I can't wait to see your pics and the dvd... I bet it's pretty awesome

Take it easy x