POND!

we made a pond

Purrrty ain’t it
???

When we moved into this place the garden we just an outside tip, the banks were overgrown and had cascaded and there was crap everywhere…we’ve been flat out on this project but it is soooo amazing now it was all worth it. we have four fish called ‘one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish’ after the Dr Suess books…we even have a veggi patch now, I be embracing the country life with carrots, sweetcorn, spuds etc!

Ange x

it is!

i’m gettin’ the swim trunks and jumpin’ in.

Let’s grab that slide up on the hill and go for it!

Pond like that here all you get is mosquitoes…

Listen err… Ange… tell Rob ummm… if there’s some big six foot five lookin’ guy… err… sleepin’ naked in the pond… or something… well… uh… does he own a gun?

D

i’m only 6’2" so don’t shoot me. shoot the andre-the-giant-lookin’ guy.

Quote: (john doe's evil twin @ Jun. 03 2009, 8:36 PM)

i'm only 6'2" so don't shoot me.
shoot the andre-the-giant-lookin' guy.

ROFLMAO!! :laugh:

D - Just call me "Andre"... LOL...
Quote: (Diogesneez @ Jun. 03 2009, 8:27 PM)

Listen err... Ange... tell Rob ummm... if there's some big six foot five lookin' guy... err... sleepin' naked in the pond... or something... well... uh... does he own a gun?

D

NO Naked men in my pond! :(

Stock it with Piranha…that’s keep the naked men out. Trust me.

That’s very nice. Y’all have a nice backyard. I have this vision that all houses there are row houses like in A Hard Days Night.

The British Isles is one of the places I’ve always wanted to go. Beautiful places there. (I need to check out my ancestors…though apparently they weren’t to kindly looked on by their neighbors.)

Your own little pond, homegrown veggies and grill to cook on… you’ve definitely started a nice little corner of paradise there for yourselves. :agree:

Quote: (ange @ Jun. 04 2009, 10:09 AM)

Quote: (Diogesneez @ Jun. 03 2009, 8:27 PM)

Listen err... Ange... tell Rob ummm... if there's some big six foot five lookin' guy... err... sleepin' naked in the pond... or something... well... uh... does he own a gun?

D

NO Naked men in my pond! :(

Well you know... where I live it's starting to get HOT!! I can't sleep when it's hot. You guys may not have it so bad there in the summer but here? YOUCH!

D

PS I've actually threatened to buy one of those little plastic kiddie pools to sit in the backyard... I guess I could sleep nekked in that.

Great work Ange

Nice work with the backyard.

That’s weird…just spent the day displaying our newly offered water plants for sale by a similar looking pond where I work at a nursery. It’s odd having to put together plants that are supposed to be submerged in water above ground, and to have them live. I’d give you advice on maintenance but I’m one of the tree/shrub guys.

Have fun with it!

ANNOUNCING:

From Diogesneez Lawn and Garden LLC;

Bring the artistic beauty of ancient Greek sculpture to your lawn, garden or pond!

Greco-Roman inspired statues and figurines carved from solid blocks of solidified Mighty Putty are sure to add that special touch to your lawn, garden or pond.

Mr. D posed for the patterns. Sure to be collectors items for centuries to come! Order YOURS today!!

Special “water art” models are available with functional plumbing.

NOTE: Loin cloths sold separately.

:laugh: :laugh:

mighty putty-does that mean a naked billy mays will be erecting clothes-less statues of himself?

•••groan•••