Pope getting nutrition from feeding tube

feeding tube.

Oh man, we’re not going to have to go through this again with the Pope?!?! I hope he has a living will. :laugh:

Quote (Mr Soul @ Mar. 30 2005,18:09)
Oh man, we're not going to have to go through this again with the Pope?!?! I hope he has a living will. :laugh:

Mike, just want you to know - I get you. Maybe a lot of people here don't - but I get you.

Bill.

Thanks Bill. I know you do & believe me, it’s very refreshing!!!

BTW - you are right about the fat/muscle thing (and that’s what I meant to say but didnt’).

Quote (Mr Soul @ Mar. 30 2005,17:09)
feeding tube.

Oh man, we're not going to have to go through this again with the Pope?!?! I hope he has a living will. :laugh:

Hey Mike,

Here's just one reason I can think of that he might not fall under the same snaffoo as Terri.

1. The Pope is not an American citizen,to the best of my knowledge, or within our borders, hence his Will would not be governed by our laws.

I'm not shure of the laws in his state, (the Vatican is it?) but based on what I know of how the Europian's treat the elderly, I wouldn't think it would be anything simular to the autrocities that Americans have allowed happen to our seniors.
I know you meant this post to be humorous, chuckle chuckle, so I now apologize for mucking it up with reality.

jerm