Poppa W. Did I ever thank you for the drums?

Pops. Good to have you back in nWorld - even if you are running Gajits BREAKTHRU2+?
You’ve inspired me to dig out the old, un-finished jazz thang, and thought I might post it up to see if anyone fancies a whack at a lead line? The inspiration is from Ottilie Patterson’s ‘Nobody knows you when you’re down and out’ with Chris Barber at the helm on slide brass. Niiiice:-)

‘it is for chaaaarideeee, after all’

(where do I stand with uploading covers?)

yep Tony - them was a good drum track - I listen to it now and then and wunner where yar with it. You did thank me a ways back, unlike the rest of the jerks on here I did things for fer NUTHIN! (you think they ever learned to read?) I would like to he’p out that Danny feller but he may be a tough nut… dunno 'im much yet.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Nov. 10 2010, 6:58 PM)

I would like to he'p out that Danny feller but he may be a tough nut... dunno 'im much yet.

I'll chip in fer a metronome...
:)

UJ

PS Any you fellers know how to get rid of the crabs? :angry:
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Nov. 10 2010, 6:58 PM)

yep Tony - them was a good drum track - I listen to it now and then and wunner where yar with it. You did thank me a ways back, unlike the rest of the jerks on here I did things for fer NUTHIN! (you think they ever learned to read?) I would like to he'p out that Danny feller but he may be a tough nut... dunno 'im much yet.

Allow me to be one of the first jerks here to thank you.... :D

Um, what am I thanking you for again? ???

keep shinin

jerm :cool:
Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Nov. 10 2010, 8:29 PM)

Allow me to be one of the first jerks here to thank you.... :D

HEY!?!?!? Back OFF Junior! I'm a bigger jerk than you!

UJ - BIGGEST JERK! (and proud of it)

PS Young punks... don' respect their elders... wet behind the ears, "teeny tuggers" wouldn't know a REAL JERK if he jerked 'em out a windder!

Is this a “jerk off” or what? - I know I’m brilliant…

Well I did want to thank you, you have been kind and helpful over the years and as you say you did it for nuthin.

I didn’t know people were charging for that these days. :laugh:

keep shinin

I likes to he’p and have never charged nuttin… one feller insisted on payin’me once. So I bought some new sox fer my alligator. He was happy that christmas.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Nov. 10 2010, 9:56 PM)

I know I'm brilliant.....

Stealing my material again?

at least neither of you are stuck on stupid like me :laugh:

keep shinin

Steal yer material Bubba - naw I thought that was a loaner.