Possibly useful software for creating tutorials

Wink 2.0

I am sort of a lurker around here, I bought n-track to record my wife’s singing group, but then she got pregnant with twins and well there went the group for the next couple of years, so I just lurk and tinker in my “spare time”.

Anyways, I am in the process of creating some training videos for work, and have come across a really cool piece of free software that I think might be useful to people here. It is called wink, and it is a tool for creating demos/tutorials by capturing screen activity, it allows you to edit, annotate, and add audio (with version 2 which was just released). I am really impressed with quality of this, so if you have the need for something like this, take a look at debugmode, you can find wink, and several other very cool pieces of free software there.

I am no way affliated with this site, I just happened upon this software a few weeks ago while trying to find some screen capture software, and thought I’d pass it along since it is so useful to to me.

-GrumpyGeek

Yes, truely excellent software for making tutorials. We’ve been using it at work for a number of years now.

All we need here though is some folks with the time and inclination to put some tutorials together. Would make a good companion to the Wiki.

Mark

Amen !

Thanks for the link, mr Geek !