Pot n Calie

http://www.cirkusband.com/singles/cirkus_breaking_the_law.wma

You guys flat out rocked!

Quote: (wozz @ Feb. 25 2009, 6:49 PM)

man i am surprised,you really think if i cant score a J im gonna turn to heroin? its talk like that that scares the mother inlaws of the world

That's true
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 25 2009, 7:18 PM)

I'm not so much a redneck as a Capitalist Pig wozz. The drug trade is a bottom line business. Competition in pricing and having a loyal customer base that grows in their level of consumption, is key in any business. I've never bought into the J as a gateway drug but it does happen and we all know it from the junkie friends and roommates we knew that stole our guitars and gear in high school for a fix.
We already have two legal drugs that kill about a half a million folks each a year (alcohol and nicotine).

I don't type here from any level of fact - just my opinion from experience.

Right it's all about profit at the end of the day. But not for the people who are using them. What is best for the users should be the focus and the criminal aspect should be the focus too as well, the cartels, how to tame them.

There is Alcohol. But what we have are millions doing illegal drugs anyway behind the scenes. Making them legal would only help bring it out in the open? I'm pro pot but not so for other drugs. And other people do them regardless of the laws and what I think and always will. We have seen a war on drugs for over 20 yrs basically do nothing. And in some cases impression some poor Joe's that shouldn't have been.

Junkies are a totally separate subject.
Quote:

illegal drugs

illegal plant. If tuna got you high - I guess it would be an illegal fish. :laugh:

Sorry Charlie
Quote: (kevinmyers @ Feb. 25 2009, 6:11 PM)

go to the drug store and place an order for whatever sounds like a good high?

probably more like a bar or a restaurant. Hooka Plaza.
Quote:

No I don't want anymore bs thx.

Yes. I can see you have plenty enough already.

D

some of yer own medicine

Now remember Righteous Followers that you want to lead the dammed to the cross,not nail them to it…

Breaking The Law - Cirkus Band - :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Uh, it was originally Judas Priest . . . .right? (You Got Another Thing Coming!)

CRS Here, “can’t remember sh&t” and IRTGI “I refuse to google it”

You’re right, Yaz. I went to the website for Phoo’s old band last night, and they have it listed as a Judas Priest song. (Back in '79, I had JP’s “Unleashed in the East”, which I listened to quite a bit, but not as familiar with their other albums.) I listened to several of the Cirkus recordings, and I agree with PW…

Quote:

You guys flat out rocked!
Quote:

some of yer own medicine

Now remember Righteous Followers that you want to lead the dammed to the cross,not nail
them to it......

I had a book salesman knock on my door years ago. He was selling some kind of BIG health book, and he quoted a statistic that one in three people will die from cancer. My wife, myself, and the salesman sat there, as he noted that one of the three of us would therefore die of cancer. I told him "that's not how it works", but he wanted to argue the point. If he had any chance of selling us the book beforehand, it went down in flames after that.
Quote: (wozz @ Feb. 26 2009, 4:36 AM)

some of yer own medicine

Now remember Righteous Followers that you want to lead the dammed to the cross,not nail
them to it......

Look... let's first establish a couple of points;

1. This is a public forum. Anybody with internet access can read it.
2. We are free to pretty much "talk" about anything we want.

Now that we have that established, how would YOU like it if some perv hung around the local public dive where your 14 or 15 year-old daughter shopped, roller skated, snacked with her friends etc, and approached her with a proposition for sex in the back of his car?

"It's cool!" "It's harmless!" "Come on sweet-thang..."

There is absolutely NO difference.

I'll just have to make sure Fasoft.com and ntrack.com are on the "blocked" list on my kids computers. It's a shame though because my oldest is a music makin' son of a gun and might enjoy n-Track and the many experienced recordists here. As a matter of fact, he lurks here on occasion. No more...

I'm done and yes indeed, you are free to make your way to oblivion at whatever speed and in whatever manner you choose. Knock yourselves out. Just don't try to take me or my loved ones with you.

D
Quote: (DEAD CERTAIN @ Feb. 26 2009, 11:20 AM)

Quote: (wozz @ Feb. 26 2009, 4:36 AM)

some of yer own medicine

them to it......

Look... let's first establish a couple of points;

1. This is a public forum. Anybody with internet access can read it.
2. We are free to pretty much "talk" about anything we want.

Now that we have that established, how would YOU like it if some perv hung around the local public dive where your 14 or 15 year-old daughter shopped, roller skated, snacked with her friends etc, and approached her with a proposition for sex in the back of his car?

"It's cool!" "It's harmless!" "Come on sweet-thang..."

There is absolutely NO difference.

I'll just have to make sure Fasoft.com and ntrack.com are on the "blocked" list on my kids computers. It's a shame though because my oldest is a music makin' son of a gun and might enjoy n-Track and the many experienced recordists here. As a matter of fact, he lurks here on occasion. No more...

I'm done and yes indeed, you are free to make your way to oblivion at whatever speed and in whatever manner you choose. Knock yourselves out. Just don't try to take me or my loved ones with you.

D

g lighten up d, it's basically a sub that you could find many mature people talking about anywhere. Your going to find topics like that in musician environments.
Musicians are a voice of society in a lot of ways. They reflect on all kinds of topics. An artist, writer, painter has passion and curiosity, spirit and sole, you know that good man.
That's the way it's been throughout time. You can't expect your son to grow up or survive being naive to the ways of the world.

Good jam Phoo! That must have been fun for you!

Speaking of young people. They have put out warnings via the Dallas news programs warning students about crossing into Mexico during spring break. So if you have kids in College or know any that are thinking about spring break in southern Tx. It is getting very dangerous in the small Mexican towns along the border. Tell them not to go there this yr. Drug cartel dangers.

Naw let ‘em go - they’re only fightin’ and killin’ folks over marijuana! What’s the harm?

Pot? What’s that? ???

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 26 2009, 12:56 PM)

Naw let 'em go - they're only fightin' and killin' folks over marijuana! What's the harm?

Right Pop, read this:
VILLA AHUMADA, Mexico
For people caught inside Mexico's drug corridors, life is about keeping your head down and watching your back, especially when the sun dips behind the cactus-studded horizon.
No town knows this better than Villa Ahumada, where the entire police force quit after 70 cartel hit men roared through last spring, killing the police chief, two officers and three townspeople.
FULL STORY HERE
Quote:

Right Pop, read this:
VILLA AHUMADA, Mexico
For people caught inside Mexico's drug corridors, life is about keeping your head down and watching your back, especially when the sun dips behind the cactus-studded horizon.
No town knows this better than Villa Ahumada, where the entire police force quit after 70 cartel hit men roared through last spring, killing the police chief, two officers and three townspeople.
FULL STORY HERE

I don't want any facts! Marijuana use is a harmless offense...............
Quote: (ange @ Feb. 26 2009, 1:20 PM)

Pot? What's that?
???

:whistle: Now young lady, how did you know that marijuana was also call pot? Huh? Huh?
And another thing, watch that kissin!
You know that could lead to something else, like, parenthood!
Hmmm? Wonder why they call parents, hoods?
???
It's a good thing that your sweet!
All kidding aside, honestly, if I would have ever had a kid, I would want them to be just like you Angie!
Or like PkW, he seems to have it down as well.
Two diamonds!