Pressing delete in Song comments deletes wav files

maybe it’s time to get rid of this

So I’m writing on song comments box. I highlight something in the text that I want to delete and much to my surprise something will be deleted in the song files too. Namely the last thing that is higlighted in the song.

Not good me thinks.

Ooh that is a good catch.

I try to be as careful as I can with the delete function…just too much of a pain in the arse to go into the recycle bin and recover lost tracks.

If I am zoomed too far in and try to delete a track it never fails when I zoom back out one of my other tracks is gone too…learned my lesson on that one.

I have never deleted anything in the “comments” area have pasted quiet a lot in there tho, and it never resulted in something being pasted into a track where it was highlighted.

I think these command functions (copy paste delete etc ect) are hooked up to quiet a few things and we have to be as specific as we can be when telling the computer to do these.

I like your slogan BTW, Rick is a good guy to work with any one of us should be so lucky!

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Hi Gents:
Are you saying that this is a BUG ????

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Nov. 07 2010, 10:38 AM)

Hi Gents:

Are you saying that this is a BUG ????

Bill..

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Most DEFINITELY.

UJ
Quote: (varakeef @ Nov. 07 2010, 9:05 AM)

So I'm writing on song comments box. I highlight something in the text that I want to delete and much to my surprise something will be deleted in the song files too. Namely the last thing that is higlighted in the song.

Not good me thinks.

The problem should be fixed in 6.1 build 2652, please let me know if you still see this or other problems with the new build.

Flavio.

Thanks, that was fast fix! Works like a charm now.