Programing track EQ

Is it possible to program the track EQ

Hello all,

I wanted to know whether it is possible to setup different EQ setups of a single track, so they would change along the track’s time line. i.e. Let say I have a guitar track. Now in the track’s EQ I can save several EQ setups. The question is, can I set them to work on different points of the track’s time line ?
Like using EQ setup ‘a’ from point 00 to point 45 and using EQ setup ‘b’ from point 45 to 60 and then to return to EQ setup ‘a’ from point 60 to the end of the track.

Thanks

well you can put eq plug on each aux with diff eq setting and draw the evolution on the time line but can eat up a lot of cpu power or you can just cut the track (non-destructive) to the point where you want the eq change & assign them to diff. tracks then apply eq on each of them. the second one is the best for me though. hope this helps…

The difficulty with the first method is that really you want to EQ the “whole” sound not just part of it that gets sent to the Aux channels. I’d go with #2 too.

There are some effects that support automation. Does Flavio’s EQ?

Dean - your avatar is linked to a file on your PC in your “My Pictures” folder. Bet you can see it. We can’t!

Mark

maybe its time to select on the avatar pictures on the forum preset cause right now i can’t see it either.:smiley:

I host avatars just for the heck of it if you need a place on the web for one (or more).

http://avatars.phootoons.com

Just email a picture and I’ll put it in there.

BTW: phootoons.com email doesn’t work anymore (mega spam problems so I nuked all of it). Just use the email button on my posts.

yhanks phoo.:smiley:

thanks phoo.:smiley:

ooops!

:D

Sorry. I didn't realize the forum was doing email from a form and won't let you add attachments. Shows what I know.

I've emailed you back. That should expose my email address so you can use your regular email application, which should handle attachments....I hope.