PRS SE

Oh Yes!

Got my hands on a PRS SE semi hollow with PRS humbuckers. Korean made but workmanship is superb. Plus it’s about $1700.00 less than an American model (can I blame that American made price on the hurricane also?).

HOLY MOLY what a geetar! My strap weighs more than the this axe.

Got a Peterson VS-II, gonna do a little neck adjustment, string height and checking intonation, think I’ll quit playing and start my Luthier training. Then build a geetar outta wood from an ol’ outhouse! :)

Gonna call it:

“The Yazinator Sh#t Box” :whistle:

heheeee
The Yaz Paul…

Which finish/color is it?

This one here and color.

Schweet…

That’s a nice lookin guitar…

It’s hard to see the Knobs-and-Switches on it…
from the photo…
Are the pick-ups Switchable?
I call those pickups that have four wires “Split Humbuckers”…
if in fact they are…
Then,… is there a switch that selects that in the wiring… of them ????

e.g.
Single coil…
Series and Parallel…
Then in-and-outta phase…
Then Humbucker…
If I remember, there is five combinations that can be wired…

Just checking…

Bill…

Good SCORE YAZ!

Sweet looking axe. I heard they sound and great too. Post up a full brutal review when you can eh?

D

Sound and PLAY great… stupid typo… stupid BOARD.

D

Didn’t get a chance to play wif it today :disagree: BUMMER!

The ol’ fart in his little studio with the Wall Of Strings! :laugh:

Two problems we gotta fix Yazzer… There AIN’T NO STRATS on that wall! Also, I want my blonde Alvarez BACK! You crim-iminal! That looks just like the Alvarez my son made off to college with… Maple back and sides, nice spruce top… bright and as LOUD as a bazooka!

Cool pic Yaz. Thanks for sharing.

D

PS You look OLD. :laugh:
PPS Just kiddin’…

No, no, no, strats allowed! :laugh:

Yep that’s the Alvarez jumbo, most excellent guitbox!

PS, I am old! :laugh: But not as old as Poppa W! :)

Hey now - I’m suppose to be insulting YOU!

Is that my Tele I see? D - ‘member I told you I didn’t have a Tele - well I’ll be dang if that ain’t the one I don’t have!! :laugh:

Nice lil’ collection you got there buddy! No wonder the lil woman don’t want you gettin’ more toys.

that Tele is a Korean made, wouldn’t trade it fer a PRS Dragon, well, maybe would fer a Dragon, but you get my meaning LOL. No colection complete without a Tele!

Mrs. Yaz bought me the TV Yellow Les Paul Special and the quilt top Red Alvarez, got me good with it too. I had no idea she had purchased it. She’s a great woman!

BoY… That’s a nice wall of guitars…

In my professional opinion…Yaz can never have too many guitars :agree:

Quote:

In my professional opinion...Yaz can never have too many guitars :agree:

Oh my goodness! Yaz? I'm gonna have my wife read that and if I can't bring her around to Mrs. Yaz way of thinking... maybe we can work out a trade for a while? LOL... naw... I LOVE my little woman... She just don't LOVE guitars as much as I do! Heh-heh...

D
Quote: (Diogenes @ Sep. 17 2008, 9:05 PM)

Quote:

In my professional opinion...Yaz can never have too many guitars :agree:

Oh my goodness! Yaz? I'm gonna have my wife read that and if I can't bring her around to Mrs. Yaz way of thinking... maybe we can work out a trade for a while? LOL... naw... I LOVE my little woman... She just don't LOVE guitars as much as I do! Heh-heh...

D

ROFL D. Hmmm, trade? I dunno, Mrs. Yaz stole me heart a long long long time ago. Besides, I can't eat anybodies cookin' 'cept fer hers.

Well wasn't always like that D (I used to have to beg fer strings), had to wait til the kids was grown and such. But it works both ways, she gets whatever her heart desires!

No kiddin’! This is my house - "Hey Honey! - Come an look what my buddy Yaz’s wife wrote on the recording forum!! Come 'ere! Look at this… No we don’t talk to women honey - she … honey really now - it’s a friends wife… baby now don’t be that way…"

See how it goes?

:laugh:

We’re all doomed.

“We” being those of us with significant others that don’t share the opinion “can’t have enough” of whatever that thing is.

In my case it drums…

…and mics…

…and guitars…

…and computers…

…and and…

…this chair…