Punch the Monkey thread

Hi Guys:

Back Again…

I’ve been checking the tour dates…
Here’s the link…
It (THEY Start) on March 11th…
in Moncton NB… Great Big Sea and Spirit of the West On the same stage…
That’s a tough show to beat…

Bill…

Quote: (Bubbagump @ Feb. 05 2009, 7:48 AM)

Quote: (ange @ Feb. 05 2009, 5:42 AM)

Home for a rest

Your vocals- WOW! I adore the vocals in this, strong and well i'm just lost for words, This is the kinda thing i want at my wedding, come play at my wedding please, please, please... the energy is amazing, the fiddle is hang on... I can just copy and paste from the other song of yours...

If you need a wedding band... and can cover air fare and lodging. :)

That isn't you and your band is it Bubba?
Quote: (Levi @ Feb. 06 2009, 4:05 PM)

That isn't you and your band is it Bubba?

That do be the multi-talented Mr. Gump in the band "Punch The Monkey".

Bubba rawks.

You should also check out "The Slang"

Bubba rawks. Along with all of his talented band-mates. (In the all the multitude of bands... Dang Bubba... do you ever sleep?) :laugh:

D

PS Bubba is like Mr. Veitch... he oughta be makin' MUNNY and lot's of it at this game...
Quote:

If you need a wedding band... and can cover air fare and lodging.

:( I wish, at this rate, we'll be lucky to afford a tent in Bognaregious for the honeymoon let alone a band from Ohio!

Can't you build some kind of time/transportation machine? (there's a pint of Somerset cider in it for you!)

Ange x
Quote: (TomS @ Feb. 05 2009, 5:34 PM)

Bubba, in the home song - I think - the song at the beginning where it's mostly the vocal - there are a couple of low freq thumps that sound like someone hitting a mic stand.
Is it that song?

Do you have the latest greatest mix? There were a few plosives that I cut down significantly (or so I thought) with a multiband comp. Maybe I missed that as I know what you are referring to and thought I had nuked it.

And yes, my band. PTM and The Slang are sort of an incestuous bunch and half the Slang is in PTM.

Nice bubba, what inst are you playin in this band, drums?