Question...

Coming feature…

Just noticed this on the Change log page…

Quote:

Still to come in v6.0.3

* Ghost copies of MIDI parts allow editing the part once and have the edit reflected on all ghosted parts

This is going to be optional or user controllable right? I don’t always WANT the changes made to ALL copies of a MIDI item…

D

Good question D - When I don’t want changes I usually glue in R - I don’t know yet how Flavio is going to handle “merging clips” then editing as one continuous clip??? right now freezing converts to wav - or it did - no time on the latest build yet except to drag a 4/4 clip in twice and see how the timing is - it’s closer but still "off the grid."

They do however drag in nicely without an interrupt - and in the same track now - we’re getting there.

Quote:

They do however drag in nicely without an interrupt - and in the same track now - we're getting there.

Cool... I have the new beta downloaded but I gotta hit the sack. It's been a long, busy day with another coming up in a few short hours. I have church tomorrow and a stoopid wedding to attend. Sheesh... what's wrong with kids these days? Why can't they just run off across the state line and see the Justice of Peace and be done with it?

Heh... There's an oxymoron for you! The guy doin' the hitchin' is called the "Justice of the Peace"??? What the heck?!?!? :laugh:

D

Oh - forgot to tell everyone - tomorrow is national “unzip your pants on purpose” day - lets you know who your friends really are at church - try it! :laugh:

"Do you, DUBIOUS take N Track to be your lawfull wedded DAW? - Will you love it, comfort it and promise to always keep it up to date, FORSAKING ALL OTHERS AND REMAIN TRUE TO IT as long as you do live?"

the UNreverend Magic Rabbit

:laugh:
Quote:

"Do you, DUBIOUS take N Track to be your lawfull wedded DAW? - Will you love it, comfort it and promise to always keep it up to date, FORSAKING ALL OTHERS AND REMAIN TRUE TO IT as long as you do live?"

A "shotgun wedding" if I ever seen one. :laugh:
Quote:

Oh - forgot to tell everyone - tomorrow is national "unzip your pants on purpose" day - lets you know who your friends really are at church - try it! :laugh:

So Monday, we go back to accidently unzipping them, right?
???

uhum… :agree:

Quote: (Magic Rabbit @ Jan. 25 2009, 1:03 AM)

Nope not yet... :(

D