"Hugh Jass Boogie"

Here’s my take on a Satch tune.
Same gear as last time except this time I’m using a Musicman Petrucci axe and we have a vintage Digitech Whammy in the pipeline.
I’m really pleased the way nTrack handles audio in. Rock on…

http://www.4shared.com/file/127989899/88668a76/Hugh_Jass_Boogie.html

O.K.
The touch with the left hand is entirely too good on that guitar track…
:p
:laugh: And the bed tracks got way too much energy happenin…
I played it twice and I’m worn out…
:)

Bill…

Hate to admit it Mr Jass, but that’s pretty damn good man! :laugh:

Sounds like hell on my laptop.

JUST KIDDING!

That rocks like nothing. You have huge talent as well as ass. :)

Quote: (Bruffie @ Aug. 27 2009, 9:48 AM)

Hate to admit it Mr Jass, but that's pretty damn good man! :laugh:

Oh...go on and admit it....it won't hurt. Thx bro. :laugh:

Some nice whammy in there.

Pretty slick dude, rocks it does! Next, I challenge you to find somebody around here to collab and put some vocals on these tracks,

Quote: (nixon1972 @ Aug. 27 2009, 10:32 PM)

Pretty slick dude, rocks it does! Next, I challenge you to find somebody around here to collab and put some vocals on these tracks,

I'm working on a little something behind the scenes with Ange...I hear she can belt it out like Ann or Gretchen Wilson. Oh wait....she's on a honeymoon.....dangit. :laugh:

Glad to see you make some contribution’s here. I’d like to comment on your stuff, WOW really out there, like “Saturn” comes to mind especially the steely tweaks, not to put it down but it sounds like your trying to touch much all at once, the hat’s are out there to too much IMO, but the skill is there I think. If you slow things down and accentuate more I think you got some real talent there. But what do I know? It’s good stuff anyways, I like it. :laugh:

PACO

Quote: (Paco572 @ Aug. 28 2009, 7:35 PM)

Glad to see you make some contribution's here. I'd like to comment on your stuff, WOW really out there, like "Saturn" comes to mind especially the steely tweaks, not to put it down but it sounds like your trying to touch much all at once, the hat's are out there to too much IMO, but the skill is there I think. If you slow things down and accentuate more I think you got some real talent there. But what do I know? It's good stuff anyways, I like it. :laugh:

PACO

Thank you for the constructive critique and your candor. I appreciate it. I know we got off to a bad start here and I'll totally take the hit for that for being an ass. I came here thinking nTrack was a toy and the users were a bunch of doofuses but I'll be the first to admit I was completely wrong on both accounts.

hj

No no, I work hard for my doofusisity…

You heard the one about the young bull and the old bull and the herd of cows down in the lower pasture ????

If you haven’t get Levi to post it up here… :) :laugh:

Bill…

Great sound, wonderful mix, excellent playing. And what was that pre-amp you use? Was it the Mesa?

Duff

The performance is excellent!

Mix…no comment.

Hey Huge? Nice stuff! Totally love your tasty style and Technique! Oh yea was able to stream from your account, appreciate that! I also think I’ll grab an account for myself! Keep up the great playin and trackin! :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

4 Shared, darn that does make a nice account.
To bad email isn’t included, what more could a guy want?
:agree: Our styles are compatible, I’ll shoot you somthin you can riff on sometime, when it shows itself.

Quote: (woxnerw @ Aug. 29 2009, 4:43 AM)

You heard the one about the young bull and the old bull and the herd of cows down in the lower pasture ????

If you haven't get Levi to post it up here..
:)
:laugh:

Bill..

:laugh: Anyone who plays like that has heard it!

I’m not a good joke teller…

I like to listen at good jokesters…
It’s the thought of the story that counts…

Don’t matter how many times you hear them…

Bill…

[EDIT] mostly you hear them on the Two-Way… There’s gotta be something wrong with truck drivers… :)

Your right Bill it’s appropriate here;

"A young bull and an old bull were standing on top of a hill overlooking a herd of cows.
The young bull says, “Why don't we run down there and kiss a couple of cows?” The old bull replies, “Lets walk down and kiss them ALL”

Jacks speed was appropite for that song.
He’s got chops, taste, I’d say he’s probably got heart and soul too.
But we all need remindin every now and then
:agree: 10’4 good’buddy, there is something wrong with truck drivers.
They love big heavy trucks!
Why do they love those trucks?
Because the trucks rarely complain and when you ask them to do something they go; “I can do that!”
And they just keep doin it, and doin it, and doin it!