RADAR -  n-Track

Cross-Platform Project

Hi n-Track Music Posters:
I have been working on this project for a couple of weeks now… I’ve had to work on P-111 Daw issues and as well get n-Track v4.1.6, build 2065 to stream the tracks from the drive with stability… Today all of that came together… So I prepared to attempt a Bass Track for the project…

The tracks were written to a CD while at my friend’s RADAR Studio two Sunday’s ago. He has several "World class Mic/Line I/O chains to complement his studio. While I was there I took some photos of his set-up. The photos leave something to be desired, as I’m not a premire photographer… The link to the photos can be found at this link.

The Photos are here

The tracks on the CD has a 24-bit 48khz. reselution . When I arrived home I transfered the data to a hard drive where as I can then import the tracks to n-Track and preserve the reselution and import them to the time-line where they’ll repro through my SoundBlaster 5.1 live audio card, in that res.

The Bass Track was written to the hard drive by useing an Active Direct Box into a channel of an APHEX 207 Pre-amp and into the line input on the S/B line input on my P-111 Daw that I use in the studio as an EDITING machine…

The bass track was recorded at 16-bit 48 khz. res. Then rendered to 24-bit 48 khz. res. and then compressed to an .OGG file for posting.

The expirment is… to see if the track will in fact import to the RADAR Turn-Key System and repro with the tracks on the RADAR Time-line… with “Sample-Accurate” reproduction, and all…

The tracks are posted at this link for Wayne to download and un-compress and import into his RADAR System…

Project_21 Folder

The Cross-Platform part of the project works fine into my setup useing n-Track and the DAW set-up I have, on this end. What remains is will the project reinstall back into RADAR from n-Track and DAW :O ???

Bill…