Registering N-Track

How can I register N-track on a computer that does not connect to the internet? Version 3 doesn’t need to be online, but when I register for version 6 it tells me it can’t validate the codes because there is no online connection.
Anyone have a work around? That computer can not go "On-Line"

Thank you!

I recently registered mine on an offline computer that has never been on the internet, it just said thank you for registering.

That really helps…

Quote: (pianoman @ Apr. 03 2010, 6:56 AM)

Pianoman,

earlier builds didn't indeed require to be online to be registered, but this has changed in the latest build.
The program can be still registered on computers disconnected from the internet but it requires to contact us and we'll send you the required instructions.
I'm sorry for the hassle, but I made this change because of the widespread circulation of illecit registration codes. I'm very sorry that this impacts legitimate users, but hopefully the problem will be fixed easily.
Please send me an email to info@ntrack.com or use the support form and I'll send you the instructions.

Flavio.

Thanks you told that before I downloaded the newest version or tried installing it… my recording lap top will never be connected to internet.

Great help, Flavio !!!
Please watch for my e-mail…

Mark

Understood !!!

:peace:

I am having the same problem. The HD died on my home studio computer so I had to reinstall N-Track. When I input the registration codes it insists on accessing the internet, which isn’t available where the pc is located!

cheers, John

Please email us at support@ntrack.com or use the support form and I’ll send you the instructions to register n-Track on a computer without an internet connection.

Flavio

Quote: (Flavio Antonioli @ May 20 2012, 11:28 AM)

Please email us at support@ntrack.com or use the support form and I'll send you the instructions to register n-Track on a computer without an internet connection.

Flavio

Hi Flavio

I have done as you suggested and already got the email reply!

Thanks!

cheers, John
:) :agree: :love: :agree: :laugh:
Quote: (Levi @ Apr. 02 2010, 10:51 PM)

I recently registered mine on an offline computer that has never been on the internet, it just said thank you for registering.

Hi Levi:

Good to see you here..
I don't see you much, around here.. I hope you are Healthy-and-Well and All..

Bill..