registration codes not working?

So i just purchased this program via paypal and got an e-mail with the two registration codes. I put them in and they don’t work. I tried cut/paste, i tried typing them in… Is there something i’m not doing right? Is there something in particular i should be putting in the “name” field?

I’m supposed to be recording a song in the next hour or two for an independent study project and i’m sorta freakin out.

also: I e-mailed support with my problem… i’m just hoppin that there’s something simple that i’m doing wrong, so i can correct it fast and get to the rockin!

Flavio!!! Dude needs help, down here!!!

thanks, tony!!

“ring ring - ring ring - ring ring”

mrelusive. Keep posting - stay on top.

Keep posting? don’t mind if i do!

Quote: (mrelusive @ Jan. 04 2011, 3:30 PM)

Keep posting? don't mind if i do!

mrelusive,

I've sent you an email that should unlock the codes, please let me know if you still have problems.

Flavio.

Is it a beta your trying to register? Try installing an slightly older version or a non-beta found here.

http://ntrack.com/downloadntrck.php?downloadurl=/nTrackSetup.exe

You can also use the newest beta for your project.

PACO

OH MY GOD.

Thank you so much, Flavio! I was sweatin bullets over here. I guess it gave me time to practice before recording, anyways…

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

Shall we bump this thread to the top just for the fun of it, now?

Yeah :agree:

In yer corner

:laugh:

LOL…

UJ

You all deserve what you are willing to accept.

UJ

There is a limit to how many computers you can install n-track on over a period of time. If you run into the problem, write support and they will supply new codes if necessary.

Quote: (bax3 @ Jan. 05 2011, 5:29 PM)

There is a limit to how many computers you can install n-track on over a period of time.
If you run into the problem, write support and they will supply new codes if necessary.

Really? What about re-installs? I generally wipe XP off my system about every 6 months or so, just to get out all the little crap that accumulates that no programs seem to really root out. I have yet to have a re-install refuse to go through, is there a particular number you reach that triggers a failure?

I think it only effects the installation on multiple computers. Anyhow, if you ever have the problem you can contact Flavio, and he can fix it for you. It really only going to effect a very few people who legitimately use the program. It’s designed for someone trying to install on a bunch of computers as pirated software.
Should not cause you a problem reloading on the same computer or even a few different machines over a longer period of time. I don’t think you will be effected unless you load on several different computers in a short period of time.
Bax