Registration codes

question

I downloaded the update to 4.0 version (from 3.3) and then went through the steps to purchase the $25 updated registration codes. I am under the impression that the codes will be emailed to me, but they haven’t shown up in my inbox. Am I missing something, or does it just take awhile?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Nope, you are not alone. I thought the same thing–instant codes. It took a few hours after ordering before I got an email, and it didn’t have the codes. The next day I got another which did have the codes. Some have said they got their codes in the first email, while others (like me) have problems getting their codes to work at first. But in the end things seem to get resolved in a day or two–in my case, when the codes didn’t work, I just replied to the email in which the codes were sent and got a response the next day…

Tony

Thanks very much. I appreciate the response. I shall just be patient and play around in the meantime. Thanks.

When I bought the first time (iirc it was years ago) the codes came “by return”. When I upgraded, I got an email from Digibuy confirming my order, and then a follow-up a few hours later with my codes.

The order confirmation stated that the codes would be sent when my eligibility for an upgrade was confirmed - basically I guess Flavio has to check I’ve got V3 before sending out my V4 codes.

Also don’t forget that Flavio is in a different timezone to many of you (fortunately for me, we’re in the same timezone). That may affect the speed of response. He may be asleep!

Mark

Had to wait for my upgrade codes too.
Not instant.

The codes I purchased from Digibuy for $49.00 won’t work.
I get a message stating that they have been used by Software pirates.

I paid $49.00 for these codes and I purchased them thru N-Track’s website.

I’m not very happy at all.:angry:

I got the same message about the codes being used by software pirates or something. I talked with someone at N-Track and they said that if you previously tried to enter codes that were floating around on the internet to make the demo become fully functional, you will get this message. I didn’t have anything to say after that.

Just guessing here, you might try doing a system restore to an earlier date (prior to installing the first version of nt that reported a problem).This is easy and relatively pain-free in XP. (Start…Programs…Accessories…System Tools…System Restore) Then reinstall nt if necessary and re-register using your VALID codes.

I got the same message about the codes being used by software pirates or something. I talked with someone at N-Track and they said that if you previously tried to enter codes that were floating around on the internet to make the demo become fully functional, you will get this message. I didn't have anything to say after that.

We get a lot of this problem here on the forum but this is the first time it's been suggested (to my knowledge) that it's to do with entering codes from the Internet. I have to say that it does make sense though.

By that last comment are you saying that you had nothing to say because you were "caught red handed" or because you were disgusted at the accusation? It would be interesting to know because this may help us help others better.

Mark

Are you sure you got the codes from a genuine website and not from a fraude-site ?

We get a lot of this problem here on the forum but this is the first time it's been suggested (to my knowledge) that it's to do with entering codes from the Internet. I have to say that it does make sense though

I believe this to be true.

Anyone this happens to must email flavio who will provide the necessary solution. The £/$ are not wasted - you can get registered.

Maaszy

I bought my upgrade from ver 3.3 to ver 4.0 on 18 Nov '04 and am still waiting for Reg codes.

I emailed ntrack twice and got no reply. Can someone help?

I emailed ntrack twice and got no reply. Can someone help?

Only Flavio can give you the codes. You have been waiting a long time and even though Flavio is a one man band I'm surprised that it's taken this long.

We've had several instances here of people emailing Flavio and then saying that they have had no response and it has turned out that Flavio did respond and the email address being used wasn't valid or Flavio's email was stripped out with spam filtering. (We found out by Flavio posting on the forum).

Have you got another email address you can send from just incase that is the issue here?

Even if Flavio was finding it hard to prove that you are eligible for an upgrade I wouldn't expect it to take this long.

HTH

Mark

I ordered the upgrade @ 14:26 last Friday. By the time I got home from work, I had the reg codes in my email box. This was approx 3 HOURS later. MAKE SURE you have sent Flavio the proper email address to respond to. A lot of confusion can be avoided by taking that step. I have had the same email account for years and other than a few personal emails, software registrations is about all it is used for. Drop him a note on the support page and make sure he has the correct email address. Also, check to make sure you don’t have a Spam filter that is blocking his reply. Worth a look!

TG