Registration deson't work

I have version 4.04. I have bought 24bit registration but when I enter the codes I recieved I still get the random sound bite inserted in the track. Has anyone else had this problem? :(

Hi Rhapsodie:
You need to send Flavio Some mail regarding your issue… Give him as much detail of the issue and your computer specs. as you can… If I were you, I’d get on that right-away…

Under the “Help” menue… Does the “About Box” say that n-Track is registered to you? And… That n-Track is a 24-bit version? Showing the Version and Build Number? And All…? Just some things to check, before you send some mail off to Flavio…

Bill…

Quote (Rhapsodie @ April 15 2005,20:38)
Has anyone else had this problem? :(

Yes, this and other registration issues are fairly common. You'll find several threads about registration issues if you do a search. I believe some received the 16-bit codes instead of the 24-bit codes lately, so like Bill says, it's best to send in an email with all the details. In my case, I replied to the email that the codes came in (it was an ntrack.com email address), but I imagine the support form should also work...

Your pain is felt by many... :D

Tony