Registration

I have a problem. I got a new computer and have to re-install all my soft. could find my n-track. I can download it, but can’t find my registration code. Does any one know how can i recover my registration or get a new one ( free of charge) ?
Thank you.

I can’t help you there but I’ve seen this problem crop up before…Here is how to prevent this in the future.download the software and burn it to cd with a text file that has the registration codes on it.
Cheers
Cruiser

I can’t help you there but I’ve seen this problem crop up before…Here is how to prevent this in the future.download the software and burn it to cd with a text file that has the registration codes on it.
Cheers
Cruiser

mail Flavio Antoniolli, the ntrack maker. He will help you.

Well, cynical bastard that I am, whenever I read these posts I always wonder if they really mean…

“Hey guys, the Radium crack doesn’t work on 4.0, anyone got the new crack?”

:D

Sorry cccp, I’m sure that doesn’t apply to you. :)

Ali

I think Radium went out of business :) I know what your saying. Backup your reg with a text file of codes.

???

i have a new pc with an an e-mu0404 sound system.MY registered ntrack vr is 2.03. cant seem to get ntrack to see the input signal is anyone using an e-mu 0404 and have any suggestions. i can send an analog signal in and back out but ntrack does not see it.