RichLaplante.org

a few tunes

Here’s my first efforts - all done with n-Track and various numbers of midi tracks for backing.

Thanks for listening. pay no attention to the big fish…

Rich

http://www.richlaplante.org

Beautiful Love and Fly me To The Moon are my favs… real nice Rich - you got chops!

Whatcha using for the drum tracks?

Nice… :agree:

You wouldn’t be a BIAB guy wouldja?

Cool stuff Rich!

D

Thanks guys! I’m encouraged.

I use BIAB to make the midi files first, then tune them up with midi2wave recorder (change the patches and mix). After that, it’s all imported to n-Track, then I record the guitars.

Rich

Cool stuff Rich.

I love BIAB. A lot of “jazzers” use it. I just had a suspicion… :)

I’m thinking of asking Santa for RealBand this year. I have heard some really good stuff done with RealBand. :agree:

D

Dubious,

I don’t know anything about RealBand, but I would like to know what you think of it, should that happen in the near future…

As for jazz, I don’t know. Sometimes when I sit in at a new jam, I don’t recognize what they’re playing at all (in form or by name), but a lot of people don’t like the RealBook tunes that I play - so it’s a matter of opinion.

I am enjoying the music I hear from postings on this forum, thoroughly, whatever ‘genre’ (if that’s the right word) - it’s really great that you all express yourself - that makes it real (REAL) in my book.

Rich