RIP Hugh Jass

sniff…sniff…

This is one of those “what if” threads. Just wanted to see who would be all misty-eyed and weaping aloud if 'ol Hugh were to pass. Ok…move along now. :whistle:

Hi Hugh Jass:

I figured with your introduction to the Board that after settling in you would begin making huge contributions to the Board with experience and knowledge up here…
I’m sure you have plenty to offer, in that regard, to the Board…

Bill…

Just a joke, Bill. I do plan to contribute some tunes I’ve recorded with nTrack…which is pretty snazzy actually. How’s the studio coming?

It has been said that everone needs a bit of ass in their life! I’d miss you hunny…life it way to boring without ya x

I’ve been working away early this morning…
I have one more wire to run to the Hi-end temporary cabinet, on the one of the arrays…
I’ve had the bottom end fired up and one side of the Hi-end…
Very crude setup, however, we gotta start somewhere… I’m gonna go out and take some photos for the blog…
That’s what I came in for…
the camera…
and a piece of wire for the Hi-end cabinet…
and the Sound Pressure level meter…
I’m still waiting for the cone assemblies for the D-120’s…

I need to get some kind of a Pink Noise Spectrum of this setup…
Get the Yorkie’s up-and-running
and the list goes on-and-on…
Anyway, one thing at a time… I guess…

At first glance…
There’s much potential, I’d say…
I don’t want to get my hopes
up too high…

The Yamaha P-2200 amp needs the Bias and DC Off-set adjusted on one side of the Amp…
The idling current is not correct…
Old gear…
needs maintenance…

We are all bracing for the Big Blow that is on it’s way up the Atlantic…
They’re talking about late Sunday, early Monday morning…
The way I see it…
If the jet stream doesn’t come down and push this storm off shore , we’re in for a Big Blow…
We’ve had 8 days of bad weather…
It’s hurting many people that have breathing issues…

Bill…

[EDIT] I see you Ange… Time is gettin short for you… and Rob… MaN…

Quote: (ange @ Aug. 20 2009, 7:00 AM)

It has been said that everone needs a bit of ass in their life! I'd miss you hunny....life it way to boring without ya x

You are one gorgeous female, Ange. And I don't mean that in a testosterone-fueled gross smelly metal-head condescending aggressive young-buck way. :( Love your site btw. :)

Hugh

Well, I prefer a board with Hugh to one without. You funny. Plus I am entirely curious what the Music of Hugh Jass will turn out to be like.

I’d say Hugh Jass will contribute to the Board in a big way…

All we need to do is Pay Attention, Listen, and Ask Questions, that’s if he’ll answer them… and then don’t try to piss him off… and maybe he’ll hang around for a while… :) :p :laugh:

Bill…