RIP, Ian Mold, developer of Guitar Synth

May his spirit live.

Ian Mold, developer of Guitar Synth, lost his fight with cancer and died peacefully at his home on Sunday 25 September. He will be greatly missed, as a wonderful human being, developer and friend.

Hmmmm…he owed me money. ???

Mr. Taws, I am sorry to hear this.

I didn’t have much luck with the guitar synth. But it was cheap enough for me to try.

I know you got to know him well. I just hope to didn’t suffer to the extreme.

Take care…Robert

Dewey, I know I shouldn’t take your bait, but there is a difference between being a normal prick thats easy to ignore and being an insensitive irritating prick that makes fun of serious subjects like this.

You can rant and rave about N-Track as much as you want.
You can even make fun of me or the other loyal N-track users if you want. (I know myself, and the rest of the forum knows me too).

But do not go this low.

Disrespectfully yours.

Wihan
:(

Quote (Dewey Oxberger @ Oct. 12 2005,07:17)
Hmmmm....he owed me money. ???

Congratulations Dewey!! You managed to stoop lower than anyone I've ever seen in this forum. Hope you manage to claw your way back to the human race one day!
Quote (etaws @ Oct. 11 2005,16:51)
Ian Mold, developer of Guitar Synth, lost his fight with cancer and died peacefully at his home on Sunday 25 September. He will be greatly missed, as a wonderful human being, developer and friend.

I'ts saddening to hear of this. Ian was a pioneer developer. Being a guitarist, I always loved Lateral Solutions Guitar Synth...it was one of the first plugins I ever used and generated some really cool sounds like synth piano tones and such.

Dewey - I might be the new kid around here, but you need to get a serious grip, man. Sheeesh.

That truly is a shame. He will be missed by the plugin synth community. Cancer knows no friends and makes only enemies - and needs to be wiped off the face of this earth one day!

Thank you for this thread - like you said, may he RIP.

Mike