RME Spdiff, no playback

HI All
I am trialing N track and the main problem I have is no playback on Spdiff back to my DDX 3216.

I can see the track being recorded.
I have a RME digi1932 and am using the Spdiff out for monitoring the output back to the DDX ( sound works ok for other stuff, so windows see’s the card ok)

Any ideas on how to select this?

Cheers
Bob

Hi kedman:
I have no RME audio hardware, but I’m considering looking into these cards. If I were useing these cards and I found myself in your position, I would look into n-Track’s preferences to see if the card’s Spdiff is listed there. It should be. Then I would Hi-lite the Spdiff playback output in n-Track and that should give you Spdiff audio output… Another way… right-click on the track’s Time-Line…then to Preferences…see what comes up…

Haveing said that… If windows sees your card’s Spdiff output… Then n-Track should see the Spdiff output, as well…

Report back to this thread … someone with better knowledge of RME Cards will have a “Fix” for your issue… I’m interested in the RME line of Audio Cards. I’ll be watching to see how you resolve this issue…

I’m still useing build 1516 with my setup… I plan to build an ASUS/ Intel based P-4 with v4.0.4 amd RME audio hardware. I’m not sure of what RME audio hardware will suit my needs, when I upgrade, though… I’m looking into this…

When you get setteled in…you’ll find that n-Track, with it’s support, is gonna be just great for your multi-track recording/editing needs…

Bill…