Rock Stars and Greek Philosophy

Need help

I need help alright, mental help that is.

Anywho,

Anyone have a clue about this? I don’t have a clue and googlin’ came up short!

"What rock star was obsessed with Greek culture and Greek Philosophers so much that he based his hair style on Greek statues?"

Something?

Anything?

I don’t know but I’ll guess Jim Morrison.
You know if you aren’t a little crazy, I would think there must be something wrong with you!

Beats me billy - I just posted the question on Yahoo answers for ya though.

Well GOSH! DIOGENES!?!?!? Hellllooooo!?!?!?!? :laugh:

D

??Where did you come up with this question??" Are you going to be a contestant on Jeopardy? Cash Cab?

Robert Plant, JImmy Page??

P-Diddy?

Phil Losiffer?

LOL, ya bunch o goof offs, no it’s for Mrs. Yaz’ history class this week, extra credit or something, she asked me and I haven’t a clue, I’ve looked up all suggestions tho with the exception of Diogenes and P-Diddy.

“Billy” ? ? ?

:laugh: Try Freddie Mercury. Hey I'm a blues nut what do I know about it?

So we’re not looking for Blues Clues?

Demis Roussos? :p

Here ya go Yaz - Jim Morrison
Levi gets the prize!

Quote:

Jim Morrison identified himself very strongly with Dionysos.

Dionysos was just down the street from me. He was a prick. Drunk all the time... wouldn't keep his grass cut... lived with his parents. I tell you though... DON'T piss off his old man... sheesh!

D
:laugh:

Actually Yazzer… Jimbo was hung up on Greek Mythology. Dionysos was one of Zeuss’s kids.

Socrates, Plato, Diogenes(!) were some of the Greek philosophy nut-balls. (hey…)

D

Quote: (Diogenes @ Sep. 09 2008, 2:46 PM)

Actually Yazzer... Jimbo was hung up on Greek Mythology. Dionysos was one of Zeuss's kids.

Socrates, Plato, Diogenes(!) were some of the Greek philosophy nut-balls. (hey...)

D

D. I just want you to know, I'm watching you!

Hey thanks everyone, I looked at Morrison but the page said he was obsessed with native americans and peote (sp)

Quote: (TomS @ Sep. 09 2008, 3:43 PM)

Quote: (Diogenes @ Sep. 09 2008, 2:46 PM)

Actually Yazzer... Jimbo was hung up on Greek Mythology. Dionysos was one of Zeuss's kids.

Socrates, Plato, Diogenes(!) were some of the Greek philosophy nut-balls. (hey...)

D

D. I just want you to know, I'm watching you!

Why's that Tom? Cause you know it TAKES a nut-ball to KNOW one? LOL...

I missed that about Jimbo too Yaz. Google let me down... now I'm depressed...

To Mrs. D - "Honey? SELL all that crappy Google stock..."

D