Rockers really are more likely to die early

Study points to drug, alcohol abuse…

Rockers die young.

No kidding Sherlock. I could have save them the cost of the study & given them the conclusions right off :whistle:

Highest risk
It found that musicians were most at risk in the first five years after achieving fame, with death rates more than three times higher than normal

everybody here is safe then -

Dr J

What gets me is someone does a freakin study of this, DUH! :p

So it IS better for you to be a couch potato eh? I KNEW IT! (Someone pass me the chips…)

D - shredding guitar tracks for next CD while snacking on chips, lying on the couch…

and i bet they paid money to do the study,which should get them a kik in the ass…then you’ll have these"earth mothers" tryin to clean up rock n roll…how do they account for jerry lee lewis then,i’ll bet that really throws a stick in thier spokes dont it,he’s what in his 70’s,done everything and is still around,let it bleed like the stones said,get off my cloud MSNBC,go suck your bottled water and leave rock n roll be,we got enough guys tryin to phuck it up
funny,but i feel better now,

Quote: (DR Jackrabbit @ Sep. 04 2007, 1:11 PM)

Highest risk
It found that musicians were most at risk in the first five years after achieving fame, with death rates more than three times higher than normal

everybody here is safe then -

Dr J

Hey! I plan on being a (very) late bloomer!

???