Rove's speech was over-the-top

Quote (Sceptic Tank @ June 25 2005,23:27)
No, but the topless thing ain't all it is cracked up to be. You would think something like that would be a site to see, err, not on some of these folks.

Sorry Bubba, but I can't agree with you there.

(And by the way Tom, I'm not trying to detract from your very valid point, nor am I attempting to trivialise the vital importance of what you're saying, but at the end of the day, moral courage is moral courage, but tits is tits! :laugh:).

Anyway Bubba.......... :D

I disagree.

There's good boobs, and there's better boobs, but there ain't no such thing as bad boobs.

Ali (incurable breast fetishist :( ).

:D
Check THIS out Tank!

TG

PS NO, it's not x-rated..... but kinda funny........

Well Phoo, you’ve certainly taken the sting out of my argument! LOL

However, I still maintain that when you lay your head on the shoulder of a loving and beloved woman, even if you have to reach down 3 feet to find the tit, it’s still the closest thing to heaven on earth you’re liable to find! :D

(And even if that’s not true, I’d still be prepared to argue that it’s potentially more fun than sitting in front of a computer reading this crap!) :laugh:

OH YEAH. I hear you. I was making light of the situation.

I find it amazing that someone took the time to get that site up and running. And that somebody must have a weird fetish and lot of time to dedicate to it. :)

Quote (Sceptic Tank @ June 27 2005,22:03)
(And even if that's not true, I'd still be prepared to argue that it's potentially more fun than sitting in front of a computer reading this crap!) :laugh:

AW come on Tank.... I'm hurt.... deeply.... :p

TG

PS You're 100% right though! :D