Schiavo autopsy report backs husband

‘irreversible’ brain injury.

<!–QuoteBegin>

TAMPA, Fla. - In a victory for Michael Schiavo, a coroner who performed an autopsy on Terri Schiavo reported Wednesday that she suffered from an irreversible brain injury and would not have recovered as her parents insisted was possible. It also found no evidence that she was strangled or otherwise abused.

“Her brain was profoundly atrophied,” Jon Thogmartin, medical examiner for Florida’s Pinellas-Pasco County, told a press conference. “There was massive neuronal loss, or death. This was irreversible and no amount of therapy or treatment would have regenerated the massive loss of neurons.”

It’s amazing how the right-wing wacko’s spun this whole thing. A sad day for America.
Quote (Mr Soul @ June 15 2005,12:16)
It's amazing how the right-wing wacko's spun this whole thing. A sad day for America.

Please don't start this shit again.

Just leave the can of worms on the shelf for once, will ya?

And the name calling ("Right Wing Wackos") does nothing to bolster the credibility of whatever point you're trying to make.

It’s not shit John. It’s not a can of worms (the title of my first CD), i.e., we were right all along. And don’t reply if you don’t want to or you don’t like the topic.

The fact is the autopsy came out today & it’s very important. I’m hoping that the Democrat’s use this issue in 2006 & 2008.

You find out who the “right-wing wacko’s” are. Maybe you’ll find that you’re one of them?

I haven’t studied this case that closely, but the first thing that jumps out is a medical examiner making statements that would seem more appropriate for a neurosurgeon to be making. There’s a certain speculative nature when he talks about whether or not Terri Schiavo could have recovered (which is usually why people get second opinions, but only rarely do they get them from medical examiners).

ksdb - good questions but why do you always seem to assume that the news media is biased (and biased badly)?

Schiavo’ brain was specifically examined by a neurologist. Although the article doesn’t clarify, I believe Dr. Stephen Nelson is the neurologist & he made the determinations about her persistent vegetative state. I heard about the neurologist from another news source but don’t take my word for it - verify yourself.

<!–QuoteBegin>

It’s not shit John. It’s not a can of worms (the title of my first CD), i.e., we were right all along. And don’t reply if you don’t want to or you don’t like the topic.

I don’t think he was replying because he “wanted to or doesn’t like the topic”. He was replying directory to the way you purposely pointed out in a VERY childish way a recent finding----nanny boobooo I was right and YOU were wrong. What is shows in not what you intended. It shows very clearly the reason many of us that share your views consider your postings to be clearly detrimental to our shared causes. My advise is to shut up. You are hurting a lot more than helping.

Phoo - I hear you but I wasn’t saying that John or anyone else here in this forum was wrong (I don’t even remember people’s position on this issue).

But I am saying that Senator Frisk was wrong, that Tom Delay was wrong & President Bush was wrong. Also, all the Democrat’s that supported the Schiavo bill were wrong too - shame on them.

Vote Democratic in 2006 - we’ll protect you from the government interferring in your private medical affairs!

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 15 2005,13:02)
And don’t reply if you don’t want to or you don’t like the topic.

That would make sense, wouldn’t it?

It’s obvious that John P. Kurfu can’t stand you, Toker.

<!–QuoteBegin>
I honestly don’t know why I even bother with you.

<!–QuoteBegin>
Isn’t it time for you to take another vacation? It was nice while you were away – The grown-ups had some time to themselves.

<!–QuoteBegin>
Why am I wasting my time trying to have a serious debate with a bunch of idiots that possess the argumentative capabilities of a 13-year-old?

<!–QuoteBegin>
Look here fvcknut… State your case all you want, but you didn’t have to start in with the name calling.

Still, he seems to respond in most of your threads.

Why, John? Whyyyyy??? :D

By the way, John… Was it you who posted a song called Faces (I think) about a year and a half ago? I’m almost sure it was you, but I listened to the clips from your CD and I don’t think that song is on there. It goes through my head all the time but I don’t have a copy of it anymore, so if you have that posted somewhere, send me a link!!! Of course, it might not even have been you, and therefore I sound really stupid right now.
Quote (Mr Soul @ June 15 2005,13:28)
ksdb - good questions but why do you always seem to assume that the news media is biased (and biased badly)?

Where above, did I say anything about the media or media bias?? Also there weren't any questions above, merely a comment about the statement of the medical examiner. Don't try to turn this into something it's not.
Quote (Mr Soul @ June 15 2005,13:44)
Vote Democratic in 2006 - we'll protect you from the government interferring in your private medical affairs!

And create a whole new branch of government to enforce it costing us taxpayers billions of dollars while nothing really changes? Ummm.... no thanks.

TG

<!–QuoteBegin>

Vote Democratic in 2006 - we’ll protect you from the government interferring in your private medical affairs!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!

um, no.

isaac

<!–QuoteBegin>

Don’t try to turn this into something it’s not.

Sorry about that - I read your post in haste. I thought you were commenting on the coverage.

John doesn’t like me because I’m in his face sometimes. Sorry about that.

Whoops, I apologized twice in this post - gotta stop that :laugh:
Quote (gtr4him @ June 15 2005,17:42)
Vote Democratic in 2006 - we'll protect you from the government interferring in your private medical affairs!

And create a whole new branch of government to enforce it costing us taxpayers billions of dollars while nothing really changes? Ummm.... no thanks.

TG

You mean like the don't tax and spend like money is water republicans? :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

You mean like the don’t tax and spend like money is water republicans?

for real!!..

isaac
Quote (TomS @ June 15 2005,19:44)
Quote (gtr4him @ June 15 2005,17:42)

TG

You mean like the don't tax and spend like money is water republicans? :)

EXACTLY! You see? There is no REAL difference. Both sides suck. :(

TG

Exactly TG! I couldn’t have said that better!

New party in 2008. Guitarian Party. We only spend on highly expensive music equipment, screw everything else! :D

And cheap little things on EBay that no one else knows are really the top engineer’s secret weapons!

Quote (Mr Soul @ June 15 2005,13:02)
It's not shit John. It's not a can of worms (the title of my first CD), i.e., we were right all along. And don't reply if you don't want to or you don't like the topic.

This does not make you "right all along". The brain damage was never really in doubt. The fact that you and your ilk supported the cowardly act of taking a living being and slowly starving it to death is what I have a problem with.

You find out who the "right-wing wacko's" are. Maybe you'll find that you're one of them?

You really do have a one track mind don't you? You serioulsy need to either:
1-get some social skills
2-get some meds
or
3-go fvck yourself

your choice.
Quote (Former Member Gone @ June 15 2005,14:30)
Still, he seems to respond in most of your threads.

Actually, I try to ignore most of his political ones. It's crap like this thread and the Bush==Hilter thing that's just plain out of place for a music forum. I'd much rather we talk about his new studio or something that isn't going to stir sh1t up among people that I would otherwise like to consider as friends.