Schiavo autopsy report backs husband

FWIW JP, the starving her to death choice was what I had a problem with as well. My wife has strict orders and we plan on making a Living Will to reinforce my wishes to not have “extraordinary” measures used to keep me alive should something terrible happen.

TG

Brazilian saying:
Do you want to finish a friendship relation?
Talk about politics, religion or soccer.
:(

when i die, i want to be buried with my guitars… if i am in a coma, it will help to bring me back by surrounding me with nude supermodels… what a glorious thing to which i will awaken :)

isaac

Quote (makako @ June 16 2005,10:16)
Brazilian saying:
Do you want to finish a friendship relation?
Talk about politics, religion or soccer.
:(

how sad is it that we can make fun of each other, the other's wife, mother, or children... but make the wrong statement about their favorite baseball/football/hockey team, and you start receiving death threats...

isaac

Don’t laugh Isaac - it will be the Democrat’s who would pass a bill to protect your right to die.

<!–QuoteBegin>

FWIW JP, the starving her to death choice was what I had a problem with as well.

The autopsy pointed out that she did NOT starve to death. She died of dihydration & she probably did not feel a thing, as all the doctors said she wouldn’t.

Frist was one TV this morning trying to weasal his way out of what he said back on the Senate floor.

If anyone followed this case, the right-wing lied & distorted the whole thing. They impuned Michael Schiavo & accused him of murdering Terri. They are WACKO’s IMO & I’ll continue to call them that.
Quote (Mr Soul @ June 16 2005,11:43)
They are WACKO's IMO & I'll continue to call them that.

Excellent approach to winning friends and changing minds. Keep it up.......... :(

TG

<!–QuoteBegin>

… it will be the Democrat’s who would pass a bill to protect your right to die

i didn’t realize that we have a right to die… i wonder how many privileges/natural events you have erroneously tagged as a “right”…

isaac

<!–QuoteBegin>

Excellent approach to winning friends and changing minds. Keep it up…

I’m not saying that you or John or anyone here is a right-wing wacko. And I’m not trying to win the friendship of these wacko’s :angry:
Quote (Mr Soul @ June 16 2005,14:00)
And I'm not trying to win the friendship of these wacko's :angry:

Then how do propose such an attitude will help "right-wing wackos" see the error of their ways and slide "left"? Using the same tactics they use will not work you can rest assured of that.

I'm not coming down on you dude. Just politely pointing out that obsessive compulsive "lefty-ism" is just as unappealing as obsessive compulsive "righty-ism". :)

Like clark said in the other thread.... to each his own......

Peace out! < "Ax Ike" (You guys probably don't listen to The BIG Show out there. So if you don't get the Ax Ike thing.... Sorry.) :)

TG

<!–QuoteBegin>

Then how do propose such an attitude will help “right-wing wackos” see the error of their ways and slide “left”?

Right-wing wacko’s are lost. They will not mend their ways. They will fight till they win or they are defeated.

inspired by mike, a mad lib for you…

i need a political group which you do not like: ____

fill it in below:

[any political group which you do not like] wacko’s are lost. They will not mend their ways. They will fight till they win or they are defeated.

<!–QuoteBegin>

Obsessive compulsive “lefty-ism” is just as unappealing as obsessive compulsive “righty-ism”.

Write that down 500 times and turn your paper in tomorrow morning little mister! :D

TG

Guys, chill for two seconds. This is like cafeteria stuff in grade school. Find the one kid who always puts his foot in his mouth, give him enough rope, and then gang up… I dunno, it is just too easy.

As for starving to death, well, yeah, she starved to death, sort of. However, from a medical/physical standpoint, she felt nothing. This was no “painful starvation in the desert” sort of thing. I personally see it sort of like putting an animal to sleep. Yes, we humanize putting Rover to sleep when he has a brain tumor, however, sometimes that is the most humane way to go. I suppose the argument to could be why one does not have the right to die perhaps? A lethal injection might be the better way? I have no religious inhibitions in this, so my take will be different than many of yours. I am much more into reducing suffering. Alive in agony is no way I want to be, nor as a burden as a vegetable. Just another reason to have a living will no matter what your belief is. Either way you hopefully get what you want(barring any contrived legal battle from cousin Eddy living off your trust fund while you are still alive), everyone else be damned.

As for obsessive compulsive, I would encourage everyone to look to logic for the answers. Zealots rarely have the answer mainly becuase they have been fed their answer and have not thought through it at all.

Quote (Bubbagump @ June 16 2005,20:21)
As for obsessive compulsive, I would encourage everyone to look to logic for the answers. Zealots rarely have the answer mainly becuase they have been fed their answer and have not thought through it at all.

There you go Bubba.... you said the "L" word in a political conversation. :p

LOL!

TG

<!–QuoteBegin>

The autopsy pointed out that she did NOT starve to death. She died of dihydration

Like that makes it ok. Any primary school child can tell you you can live for weeks on water alone, but only days on water only. The food tube’s an IV drip, they’ve probably removed everything else too, she can’t feed herself, so of course it’s going to be dehydration rather than starvation BECAUSE SHE"S NOT GETTING ANY WATER.

I don’t think I’d like to die from dehyration either.

<!–QuoteBegin>

obsessive compulsive “lefty-ism”

Now THAT’s a cool description !
LoL

<!–QuoteBegin>
Right-wing wacko’s are lost. They will not mend their ways. They will fight till they win or they are defeated.

You realise of course this is excactly how I (as an Apolitical non US member) view you (substitute Right-wing with left-wing)

???

<!–QuoteBegin>

You realise of course this is excactly how I (as an Apolitical non US member) view you (substitute Right-wing with left-wing)

Right on brother. They bitch and moan about each other but they’re as bad and as fanatical as each other. “Zealots” summed it up perfectly.

Why do you guys think I keep threatening to move to Australia… or maybe SA?

TG

:D

Respek !

Either one (Aus or SA) you need to start here …

hahaha - couldn’t care less about the sport but (and I think Willy can comment on Australia) it is a religion over here …

Other than that, you’re more than welcome !

Phooey Wihan… I’m much more a music nut rather than a sports nut. Too many body parts HURT now so I don’t really play any sports. I’m not much of a spectator either. It seems kind of silly to me now actually. How about we just make some music?

TG