Scrubbing and automating

why can’t I find them??

Could somebody please assist me in finding where record automation is turned on/off in n-Track? It used to be on the Master channel strip, and that is where the current User Guide shows it, but I don’t see it there in the program.

Also, I thought n-Track had, at least at one time, an audio scrub function. Am I thinking of something else because I can’t find it in the program nor do I find anything in the help menu?

Thanks everybody!

automation on/off is now above the timeline. between the middle and right of the screen.

n-Track has never had scrubbing

Rich

Quote (RichLum @ Mar. 15 2006,21:06)
automation on/off is now above the timeline. between the middle and right of the screen.

n-Track has never had scrubbing

Rich

Yep.

I used to bug Flavio about Scrub all the time. I finally decided I don't really NEED it anyway. My other proggies have scrub and I rarely use it in them... so....

D

Whilst I don’t REALLY NEED it, scrubbing is handy.

I’ve been doing some comping in Tracktion lately and find the scrub function makes it a lot quicker and easier to find the exact point a note or word ends or begins.

In N it is more of a trial and error unless there is a distinct beak in the wav that you can see visually.

I would use scrub in N a lot when editing

Rich

AHHH!

NOW I see it…THANK YOU RICHLUM!

I can definitely see putting SCRUB to use if n-Track had it Rich. I just gave up on bugging Flavio about it…

D