Show Aux Sends Returns toggle not working

Build 6.0.9 2599

On the track mixer window, toggling the Show Aux Sends/Returns option has no effect; the sends and returns are not being displayed.

Anyone else have this problem?

Cheers,
Fuggle

…it seems that the toggle does work, but the session I’m working on lost its channel aux send data. Ah well.

I wonder if there’s a shortcut for adding aux sends to every channel.

F

…(having a nice conversation with myself here, but…)

Right. If someone else has the time, can you please test this? I think I’ve got some consistency producing a bug here:

If, in Preferences->Options, the option for New Tracks Have Sends to All Auxes is selected, then upon re-opening the session, the Track Mixer’s aux send information will be wiped-out.

If the All-Auxes option is not selected, then, upon saving and re-opening a session, the Track Mixer’s aux send data will be preserved.

Anyone else?

Fuggle

Quote: (Fuggle_Hop @ Jul. 06 2010, 9:20 PM)

...(having a nice conversation with myself here, but...)

Right. If someone else has the time, can you please test this? I think I've got some consistency producing a bug here:

If, in Preferences->Options, the option for New Tracks Have Sends to All Auxes is selected, then upon re-opening the session, the Track Mixer's aux send information will be wiped-out.

If the All-Auxes option is not selected, then, upon saving and re-opening a session, the Track Mixer's aux send data will be preserved.

Anyone else?

Fuggle

I was able to reproduce the problem with the "New tracks have sends to all auxs" option on (it is off by default, so that may be a reason why nobody else noticed the problem).
The problem will be fixed in the next build.

Thanks,

Flavio.

Cool, thanks, Flavio.