Sloom's Yard Sale

Stuff for Sale

Hey, I hope this is the proper thing to do on the forum here- I trust I’ll be steered in the right direction if not!

I have a few things that I need to lose, to make way for new things:

-Tascam US-428, with installation/drivers CD, Gigastudio “24”, and Cubasis VST. In very good shape, works great- but I just got this MOTU thing, and am doing a re-configure… $150.00

-MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic, with shock-mount, mounting ring and an ART Tube MP preamp. A nice starter set-up… $120.00

-Flite 4x10 sealed guitar/bass cab. Eminence Beta speakers- very light, and can take the juice! It’s had a chassis (cabinet) repair, but is integral, and I’m not embarrassed to sell it… $175.00

-Yamaha RX120 drum machine. Not programmable, but has MIDI, Analogue I/O, and I think S/DIF. Good kick-drum sound with a touch of lo-shelf EQ… $50.00

-JBL 2226J 15" driver. 6oo rms @ 16 ohms, $150.00

Thanks for reading. C’mon, who needs some stuff? Offers fielded… :)

Hey Sloom,

I’d love to take that Tascam off your hands but so soon after Christmas… I have poor China-mans disease ie Mah-Fundz-RLow! IF you still have it in a month or so…

Good luck! Oh, you should try EvilBay if you wanna ditch the stuff quick. Thanks for posting them here first though!

D

Well, something kind of needs to get gone pretty quick, if possible. And yep, the timing is awkward, I suppose. That’s just me. My timing is somewhat better as a bass player…

I’m trying to get this chipset jig done up for my struggling, gasping PC (as mentioned in a recent thread- thanks for your submission, by the way), that’s part of what I need to do with the bread this stuff might generate.

Ebay. I dunno… I’d just rather deal on this level, if possible. Know what I mean?