Solstice song for y'all

Mary plays and sings

Here’s our Solstice song for the season - “Turning of the Wheel” -

www.soundclick.com/cookiefinger

:D

Very nice Tom! :agree:

D

PS When you gonna do “Jangle Bells”? :p

I didn’t hear anything about momma or gettin’ drunk or trains and trucks???
Other’n that it’s purty! :p
Nice job Miss Mary. :D

Very very nice job Tom and Mary! :)

One does not get drunk on Solstice. One gets joyous. Silly works too. As does besotted, and even inebriated. But not drunk. :laugh:

Oh hush… go have a beer or twelve and record “Jangle Bells”!

D

Or the old favorite, Deck Us All With Boston Charlie. :agree:

Very nice Tom. Got hooked on this! Must be the seasonal atmosphere. Great recording and very nice performances.

Ah! Feel the need of a mulled wine and a mince pie.

I had to come back and listen a second time. Listened to it two or three times the other night, but seems I’m better able to just sit back, relax and enjoy today. A nice little song, really well done.

Next we’re working on a song for Saturnalia. :laugh:

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 21 2008, 3:27 PM)

Next we're working on a song for Saturnalia.
:laugh:

HEEEEEYYYYY.... This IS a public forum you know... get a room!

D

Very nice Tom. Very nice :agree:

We haven’t got any ‘central’ heating or radiators etc. so this will go down very nicely sat next to our log fire downstairs, sharing a drink or two with the family… :)

Hey golden cookie finger?
It’s no wonder that you sing so good with Mary’s singing to match. Have you ever considered putting Mary up front to sing lead for you? You both have some nice quality there.

Do you live anywhere near Port Huron? If you do I might have found a gig/band for ya.
Levi

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Dec. 19 2008, 12:25 PM)

I didn't hear anything about momma or gettin' drunk or trains and trucks???
Other'n that it's purty! :p
Nice job Miss Mary. :D

:laugh: This guy could be trouble around the babes? And all this time I thought I was the trouble maker!

Levi, I don’t know how I missed your reply. Port Huron is about an hour from here, more or less. You know some folks who play there?

I should also add that the Port Huron Ice Hawks and the Flint Generals are bitter rivals. But it’s a really nice city to go watch the big ships on a warm summer afternoon.
???

I should add: Saturnailia was a bust this year. The bosses all refused to step down and do our jobs and let us do theirs. geez, they got no respect for tradition.

Tradition!

Yea, I used to play with them in one musical way or another a long time ago. I know a bunch of players from that area. But just keep doin what your doing. You don’t need them. You know I like your idea of saturation. :agree:

Oh yea I forgot to mention the greatest cony island dogs in the world are in port huron!
Damn I would love a dozen! Where? On main street downtown on the north side of the street.
called “Cony Island” ask anyone where they are. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!