Something for you code monkeys...

A little something for all of the bit hacks on the forum. I’ve done enough programming to appreciate this…

Code Monkey

T

Awww, darn, I left out the mathematicians in the crowd. Well here is something for them. Mandelbrot

Quote (tspringer @ Dec. 11 2006,01:10)
A little something for all of the bit hacks on the forum. I've done enough programming to appreciate this..

Code Monkey

T

Awww, darn, I left out the mathematicians in the crowd. Well here is something for them. Mandelbrot

Hey, that Mandelbrot song is a good one. :)
Quote (TomS @ Dec. 12 2006,08:45)
Quote (tspringer @ Dec. 11 2006,01:10)
A little something for all of the bit hacks on the forum. I've done enough programming to appreciate this..

Code Monkey

T

Hey, that Mandelbrot song is a good one. :)

Well Tom,

I've gotta say that it takes a special person to be charmed by a song about fractal math. Uh, I mean that in a good way. Really. Err...

T

Ah, you forget, I am a part-time logician. It’s all part of the stunningly ordered cosmos we so strangely and palely loiter in.

Quote (TomS @ Dec. 13 2006,19:16)
Ah, you forget, I am a part-time logician. It's all part of the stunningly ordered cosmos we so strangely and palely loiter in.

Hmmm... Part time logician? In a sense, I guess that I am a part time logician too. I'm logical sometime I just can't figure what part of the time it is.

T

Right. I understand totally.

I was a logician many years ago myself… SOMEBODY had to cut and split all that firewood!

D

Quote (Guest @ Dec. 19 2006,22:20)
I was a logician many years ago myself… SOMEBODY had to cut and split all that firewood!

D

Something about getting a good chord to work with!

Brian Ralph Mead