Something to show you..

A few issues…

Hi Everybody:
I’ve been working away today, on this RADAR Project… I’m preparing to get these files ready for transporing/importating into RADAR Wayne’s Studio…

In the mid’st of all this, I am reporting that these are some of the issues that a few n-Trackers are reporting to the Board, including me…

I currently have build 2084 installed…But, I see 2085 is posted and ready to be downloaded… Later tonight…

ANYWAY>>>

This one is where the .npk files disapear from the timeline…

Also… build 2084 is showing the new stuff that Flavio has on these builds… I thought I’d make reference to them at the same time.

You’ll see my attempt to “Point” to the way the timeline shows peaks in the amplitude on the program material… This is gonna be great for track editing.

However, there should be five tracks on this timeline… I’m not overly concerned with the fact that the .npk files are not there… I just have to reopen the project and, voila… they are there… Sometimes, all I have to do is, “Mouse Click” on “View all Song” button and THEY Re-Appear…

Also, the “Clips” are being held by the way I have the VU-Meters config’d…

They are set to …

Playback meter show level above 0db

Show regions where song clips on the timeline

and

Maxium level + Plus current level

You’ll find that feature when you “Right Click” on the meters and then to > “Clip”.

These are 24-bit@48khz. files… So my P-111 is working to stream the files from the drive… That is no problem. I expect that…

IT might take me a while to figgure out all the work-arounds, but I’m liking all this new stuff on the v4.2.0 to work-with…

Anyway, I thought you might be interested with what I’m dealing with today…

Bill…

Hi Again:
Here’s the same timeline with the .npk files re-appearing , on IT…

I didn’t "Close - and Re-start n-track to get them to appear…

I clicked on "Zoom-in on the Timeline Button… then clicked on “Moused” the “BAR” on the far-right-hand side of the timeline… then clicked on “Show All Files”…

IT might be a graphics card issue… Who Knows?

I don’t know how the “Track Vol.” lettering got there… The Track Names are something I put there… It’s something I need to find a work-around, for… No Big Deal…

Bill…