Someting New

I’ve not given up yet!

2 new tunes that are fun to listen too. The mix sounds alright with me, what do you think?

http://www.wcaga.com/BrianMead/BitofHeaven.mp3

http://www.wcaga.com/BrianMead/MellowMystery.mp3

LKA: Brian Mead
NKA: Mellow Mr.E
AKA: Mr. 123

Http://www.WCaga.com
Visit my internet site for more great songs.

Bitoheaven-freebird without the hook.

Mellowmystery- Attention folks: I do beleive we have found the surviving member of “The Meatmen” --the resemblence to the singer is uncanny.

That’s about all I can say for compliments.

I don’t want to discourage you at all. But some people just aren’t meant to be singers, some aren’t meant to be musicians. And even those who are need help with production sometimes.
I’d say just keep writing, and look for a singer, or band that can present your ideas better.

God Bless, and good luck,

jerm

I only listened to Heaven.
first thing, buy a guitar tuner. never-ever go through all the work of recording without spending as long as it takes to tune your instrument. Your guitar is out of tune.
Decent song, but you’re trying a little too hard -try a little less drama.
you should play with adding the reverbs and other effects to your vocal too. see what happens.
I bet this is a single track too, try doing one guitar track and one vocal, that way you can clean up the guitar, maybe use a click track -it speeds up and slows down —then again -that may be part of the drama.

Thank you for listening.

Hmm… I would have to agree that I am not a vocalist. Firstly I like to thinking of myself as a songwriter and guitarist. Just think of me as a guy working with the tools he can afford.

The Story: A Bit of Heaven:
Early afternoon on a friday just before a recording session, the studio was packed. ‘Play something for us Brian’! I grabbed somebody’s guitar off the rack and unbeknowest to me someone hit the record button. Yep, all instant creation. My fingers moved, and words flowed. Yes, quite a dramatic experence for everyone. One last note, the guitar is not out of tune, just part of added drama by adjusting my finger tension for some of the notes. I’ll do that sometimes to draw attention away from my vocals. I believe the world could be ready for me with a little help.

I have a T-shirt with a quote written on it that you might appreciate. “To Give Anything Less Than Your Best Is To Sacrifice The Gift” Steve Prefonetane

LKA: Brian Mead
NKA: Mellow Mr.E
AKA: Mr. 123

Http://www.WCaga.com
Visit my internet site for more great songs.