Song Hosting

I have space

Hi Guys,
Having seen a comment in the forum a few days ago about problems finding somewhere to host songs. It occured to me that I have around 90Mb unused space on my website. If anyone is interested I will host your song for a couple of weeks so that people in the forum can link to it for review purposes. I should be able to host 18/20 songs at a time if you send them in wma format. You will not have to go through my homepage, if you mail me the song I will put it on the site and you can put the direct url in your post. I have layed out a demo page which you can check out below. if anyone is interested let me know and I will ask Flavio permission to go ahead. This is a no strings offer from a music lover who has heard some of the talent on this forum. There are no ads on my site as it is paid for by me and I own the domain name. But I’m putting a link to my Homepage on it :D

n-Track demo page

That’s a generous offer. Thanks. I’ll keep it in mind when I’m ready to post.

Quote (Zorro @ June 06 2005,13:11)
That's a generous offer. Thanks. I'll keep it in mind when I'm ready to post.

Thanks, but like I say the site is paid for anyway so it seems a shame to waste the space, and I love music :)
Ian

Do you just want to do one song a person or something? Because i would defientely love to have a couple songs hosted for a bit.

Quote (jasonporter16 @ June 13 2005,12:13)
Do you just want to do one song a person or something? Because i would defientely love to have a couple songs hosted for a bit.

Hi Jason,

Im quite happy to host a couple of songs for you. If you send me them by e-mail to me in wma format. I will put them on my site and send u the direct url address so that u can set up a direct link to them without logging on to my site. Unfortunately I’m going away for a couple of days but would be able to put them up on Thursday when I get back,
Cheers,
Ian

Should work like this!!