song speed control dont work

These functions work perfectly well in n-T6. I’m using them on a new project. A simple dropdown box allows you to “lock” the pitch to speed, or not.

Quote: (TonyR @ Jan. 08 2011, 3:48 PM)

These functions work perfectly well in n-T6. I'm using them on a new project. A simple dropdown box allows you to "lock" the pitch to speed, or not.

Does that work "per item" now? If so that's a plus...

UJ

I think I recall that in early versions (pre 5?) of ntrack the speed control only works on certain driver models. I want to say “dx” but I’m not sure.

many thanks to evryone who gave us advice on this weve got it done as we wanted it

Cool.

Let’s hear it, then…!?

I really look forward to your stuff. Not jokin’.

Quote: (bright lights tonight @ Jan. 09 2011, 11:53 AM)

many thanks to evryone who gave us advice on this weve got it done as we wanted it

Glad you got it sorted :whistle:
Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Jan. 08 2011, 3:54 PM)

It does. There's one control for the whole song (on the toolbar), one control for the selected track (in the track properties dialog) and one control for the selected part (also in the track properties dialog).
Quote: (stratos @ Jan. 09 2011, 3:23 AM)

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Jan. 08 2011, 3:54 PM)

It does. There's one control for the whole song (on the toolbar), one control for the selected track (in the track properties dialog) and one control for the selected part (also in the track properties dialog).

Thanks Stratos. I hadn't spoted it in the trk prop's - that'll come in handy.