Songs by Ante Meridiem

Some of you N-track old timers will remember me posting music by my son, Shea Springer, on the N-track forum.
He cut his recording teeth using N-track, and got much good advice from this forum. He is still writing and recording music, and I figured that those of you who remember those old postings might appreciate hearing what he is doing now. He and his buddy Sam Papke are now working together on music, and call themselves Ante Meridiem. You can listen here: Ante Meridiem

Thanks to all of the N-trackers who have shared their knowledge and wisdom with us over the years.

T

Bad link from here.

Yup. Dead linkage… Bummer…

D

Sorry about the dead link. Dang still can’t edit my own posts. I am at work now, and we block access to MySpace, so I can’t test the link, but this should work.

Click here: Ante Meridiem

Good stuff T! Tell Shea GREAT JOB. :agree:

I’ll try to listen better on the “real” system at home but it sounds pretty doggone good.

D

Pretty diverse collection there. I kind’o like Brown Paper and Twine…

Great tunes and arrangements T. Tell Shea :agree:

Brown Paper and Twine is my fav, listening to it since the first incarnation on Soundclick!

Fabulous stuff. Bit of talent in the family.

Fela Kuti!

Quote:

Fela Kuti!

You kiss yo' momma wif dat mowf? :laugh:

D

I ain’t feelin no cooty! Boy’s have cooties! Ewwwww

Heh - shoulda expectorated that of youse guys.

Well now ya know! Wouldn’t wanna dissapointcha.

Here’s to Auntie Merriam - she never got up before noon.

Thanks guys. I’ll tell Auntie that you approve.

T

Quote: (TomS @ Sep. 17 2008, 6:41 PM)

LOL... Tom if it weren't for Google, you might as well speak to me in Swahili... :laugh:

D - educated moron.
Quote: (Diogenes @ Sep. 18 2008, 8:27 AM)

Quote: (TomS @ Sep. 17 2008, 6:41 PM)

LOL... Tom if it weren't for Google, you might as well speak to me in Swahili... :laugh:

D - educated moron.

Bahati alikwisha hisi kuwa Idi alikasirika.

Pig Latin? :p

D

Swahili!

With the WWW, everyone’s an expert! :agree:

The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side. Oh joy! Rapture! I got a brain! How can I ever thank you enough?

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Sep. 18 2008, 4:28 PM)

The side of the square brain of any two sides of an isosceles root is equal to the square triangle of the remaining sum. Oh joy! Rapture! I got a root! How can I ever thank you enough?

Congrats Strawman!