SONGSMITHS  ANONYMOUS

i havnt been here cos ive been busy at this forum SONGSMITHS ANONYMOUS
http://www.dragondreams.org.uk/SAforum/index.php

tom told me about it here & its great their running a eurovision song contest sort of thing at the moment called worldovision which im doing 2 entries for & another competition to write a tv theme based around a fictitous program you make up yourself
& guess what theres not a technical thread in sight!!
there arent a huge number of members yet but its busy if any of you guys wants a bit of fun i recommend it

tina

Thanks for the reminder. I did sign up there a while ago but haven’t been back since.

How’s the vid going, Tina?

you must start posting there mark havent you ever wanted an excuse to write a cheesy eurovision song or a tv theme im realy excited about it all!

we still havent finished filming the video tony the truth is we decided wed do somthing realy diffrent with this one but just didnt realise how difficult it would be to film

this board is pretty dead lately isnt it?

I’m giving the “WorldOvision” thing a coat of thinking about.

Quote: (bright lights tonight @ Apr. 08 2011, 12:30 PM)

you must start posting there mark havent you ever wanted an excuse to write a cheesy eurovision song or a tv theme im realy excited about it all!

we still havent finished filming the video tony the truth is we decided wed do somthing realy diffrent with this one but just didnt realise how difficult it would be to film

this board is pretty dead lately isnt it?

Yeah, I'd love too. Sooo many other things to do too though : -(

And as for the board. It's been quiet for a very long time but even quieter since D, Kaizen, and whatever other name he used has moved on. Y'know we could all have a go at livening it up here. Anyone got any party poppers?
Quote: (TonyR @ Apr. 08 2011, 12:32 AM)

I'm giving the "WorldOvision" thing a coat of thinking about.

closing date is 15th april tony!

the other night i threatened to kill the guy running the tv theme contest unless he changed the rules!....guess what he changed the rules! i am realy bad!
Quote: (bright lights tonight @ Apr. 08 2011, 3:12 PM)

Quote: (TonyR @ Apr. 08 2011, 12:32 AM)

I'm giving the "WorldOvision" thing a coat of thinking about.

closing date is 15th april tony!

the other night i threatened to kill the guy running the tv theme contest unless he changed the rules!....guess what he changed the rules! i am realy bad!

Would this have been your, first, murder?