Soundclick contest

You know I clicked on the “finalist chosen, vote in other thread” link, but it didn’t go anywhere.
What is the name of the link or what is the link for voting or what is the name of the thread to vote in.
Sorry I don’t have alot of reading time at the moment. Or the weekend for that matter.
Anyone got a link?

LISTEN AND VOTE HERE

Darn you’ve got some serious compitition there.
What’s that a genuine blues tune?
oh darn.
Let me find one thing wrong with it :wink:
Mercy!
That’s some sweet pickin.
This isn’t going to be easy Ange.
If you don’t win that doesn’t mean that your / song talent isn’t as good as the winner! The blues song is a little long. That’s it, they put on one to many solos :wink:

Guess I’ve already voted lol The poll is not active… It’s all blacked out.
Wow Ange is way better than the leader!
Not even close! I wouldn’t even question it, it’s a automatic vote here. But I did like Frankfurt Dialog Company’s “One day”. Almost as good as Angie’s!

You got my vote.

Quote: (Levi @ Jan. 24 2009, 12:39 PM)

Be sure to log into soundclick or the voting poll won't work.

I got curious and tried loggin in at soundclick to see if that made a diffrence, it does!!!
And now Angie is in the lead yee haa!

Serious competition in that group!

Let’s see, who’s my favorite Brit female vocalist/songwriter/biker . . . . hmmmmm

OK, guys, get out there and support her, and anyone who does I will buy a beer or 7 next time you are in my area.

Seriously, let’s come through for her!

Not that the other stuff there isn’t good - lots of them are - but Ange is destined for serious success, and you want to be a part of it. :)

You got my vote Ange!!

There is some seriously good competition there (Franfurt Dialog company, Mike Kohlgraf, Latmat), but your song, performance, and outstanding lyrics should carry you through I hope.
Good luck lass! :) :agree:

Quote: (Levi @ Jan. 24 2009, 12:39 PM)

Lookin good Ange! You have a commanding lead this morning :agree:
Quote: (TomS @ Jan. 25 2009, 10:37 AM)

OK, guys, get out there and support her, and anyone who does I will buy a beer or 7 next time you are in my area.

Seriously, let's come through for her!

Not that the other stuff there isn't good - lots of them are - but Ange is destined for serious success, and you want to be a part of it. :)

Great I voted yesterday so that means that I get 8 beers! Yee Haa! :laugh:

Sure, next time you are up here, all the beers are on me.

BTW, you guys ever see this? a good use for this internet technology, methinks:

http://beermapping.com/

VOTE ANGE!

:cool: The mappers don't drink it?
Quote:

Let's see, who's my favorite Brit female vocalist/songwriter/biker . . . . hmmmmm

Quote:

K, guys, get out there and support her, and anyone who does I will buy a beer or 7 next time you are in my area.

Seriously, let's come through for her!

Not that the other stuff there isn't good - lots of them are - but Ange is destined for serious success, and you want to be a part of it.

:;): x

OK, Ange is tied with Frankfurt Dialog for first place with 10 votes each . . . .

Alright people get over to Soundclick and vote for ANGE! :agree:

What can we do to motivate people?

Everyone pick ten n-trackers and pm them! :)

OK, me favorite female Brit singer/songwriter/biker/soon-to-be-hitched is up 4 votes at the contest. We needs more votes! :agree:

I only regret I have but one vote to give.

Quote:

if the number of votes I get doesn't tally up with the number of friends I have on here I'll be very upset!

hmmmn hang on...I'm just doing the maths!
:laugh:

honestly tho, you guys have been amazing. Thank you so much, I feel like a winner now whatever happens... (coming second to Frankfurt is a compliment anyhow!)

Ange x

Ok…I will get over there and vote :p