South Park rules...

South Park Republicans are true Republicans, though they do not look or act like Pat Robertson. They believe in liberty, not conformity. They can enjoy watching The Sopranos even if they are New Jersey Italians. They can appreciate the tight abs of Britney Spears or Brad Pitt without worrying about the nation’s decaying moral fiber. They strongly believe in liberty, personal responsibility, limited government, and free markets. However, they do not live by the edicts of political correctness.

The South Park Republicans are an incredibly diverse group encompassing a variety of nontraditional conservatives, such as the Terminator, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Bruce Willis supported Republicans because of their commitment to lower taxes and fiscal discipline. Rap artist and movie actor LL Cool J recently endorsed NY governor George Pataki.

The most important South Park Republicans are not famous. They are the millions of people of every age, race, sex, and religion that generally agree that government spending is usually not the best way to deal with the nation’s problems. Many of these individuals can tell you why Ayn Rand should displace some other authors in high school literature classes. They know firsthand from endless hours at the DMV, at the post office, and preparing income tax forms that government wastes time and money. They know a nation cannot tax its way to greatness.

The media generally misrepresents Republicans as religious rich white males. This is patently false. Half of the voting public is Republican. They watch R rated movies, enjoy a few drinks at happy hour, and even go to the occasional Wrestlemania. Hopefully, the South Park Republicans will shatter the unfair stereotype and set the record straight. As Cartman would say, "That would be pretty sweet."

http://www.techcentralstation.com/041505D.html

You Republicans are in charge & have been for quite some time. You should be completely happy with the ways things are going right now.

Unfortunatley, the “South Park Republicans” are not the ones controlling your party right now. As Garrison pointed out, it was Richard Nixon who was the last Republican to truly care about the poor in this country.

You guys keep wanting to cut taxes but you don’t want to give up any services. Plus, the military budget is now the largest it has ever been - 21% of our budget. Don’t you think that is enough.

Amen! I mean…#### RIGHT.

They know firsthand from endless hours at the DMV, at the post office, and preparing income tax forms that government wastes time and money. They know a nation cannot tax its way to greatness.
What exactly would you change Clark?

I spend no time at the DMV - everything is done by mail.

I agree that we need to simply taxes but the current system is no problem for me. I pay someone $250 to do my taxes. My refund was electronically deposited in my account over a month ago.

Do you want to cut Medicare & Mediacaid?

Wouldn’t you rather live HERE?

I promise to take real good care of you as long as you don’t screw up!! :p :p

TG

Quote (Mr Soul @ April 15 2005,12:44)
They know firsthand from endless hours at the DMV, at the post office, and preparing income tax forms that government wastes time and money. They know a nation cannot tax its way to greatness.

What exactly would you change Clark?

I spend no time at the DMV - everything is done by mail.

I agree that we need to simply taxes but the current system is no problem for me. I pay someone $250 to do my taxes. My refund was electronically deposited in my account over a month ago.

Do you want to cut Medicare & Mediacaid?
I posted it for entertainment Toker.

heel boy.
Quote (Mr Soul @ April 15 2005,12:44)
I pay someone $250 to do my taxes. My refund was electronically deposited in my account over a month ago.

Are you NUTS?!?!? $250 ???

$40 bucks for TurboTax Deluxe and 30 minutes at the PC and I'm done. Filed, refunded, good to go. :) Thats Federal AND State. You should check out TTD. Nice program.

TG

I don't think so - I think you are exactly a South Park Republican :laugh:

PS - I hate South Park!

I very well might be…

still is more a FUNNY than a serious article.

Personal tax a breeze, corporate taxes, now there’s a challenge. But they were due March 15th. So I have already pulled out the last of my hair a month or so ago. And I can get both corporate and personal done for less than $250. California is such a rip off.

Quote (Mr Soul @ April 15 2005,13:56)

I don't think so - I think you are exactly a South Park Republican :laugh:

PS - I hate South Park!
you read it here first...Mr Soul spreading his hate-filled views of South Park.
Mr Soul spreading his hate-filled views of South Park
Hey my wife will NOT let our kids watch South Park. But then again, she won't let him watch the Simpsons either.

I watched South Park a couple of times & it seemed pretty over the top to me.

yeah, it’s over the top to be sure…

No Simpsons in your life Toker? :(