Spam, spam,spam

I tried n-tracks but didn’t like the instability. I continue to receive emails about updates even though I have ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS ASKED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE DATABASE!!!

Just another example of the ineptitude of Mr. Anotonioli!

Different strokes for different folks I always say. And you certainly don’t need to Be on a unwanted mailing list .BUT,
considering I spent $40 whole dollars for a program that works pretty #### good .Not perfect ,but what it does do for chicken feed never ceases to amaze me. There is no way that Flavio is in this for the money so calling him enept might be a little harsh. I think a couple of hundred bucks savings buys him some slack. Take care.

<!–QuoteBegin>

Just another example of the ineptitude of Mr. Anotonioli!

Actually it’s “Antonioli”. See, none of us are infallible.

Are you sure you’ve given Flavio the right email address to un-register? There have been numerous occasions where folks have sounded-off publically, on this forum, regarding Flavio’s lack of response to a request, only to find themselves humbled when he replies with copies of all the emails that he attempted to send to the “wrong” email address.

Mark

Yeah? Shit, I don’t get any.

Quote (Mark A @ Mar. 03 2006,01:38)
Actually it’s “Antonioli”. See, none of us are infallible.

It’s not a question of infallibility. One mistake I can see. Several - I can’t.

I’ve had the same email address for more than 5 years - I’m more than certain that I have the right address.

As stated previously - I have tried on several occasions to have me address removed. Several occasions over the last two years. That is why I call his update notices spam.

I can appreciate the fact that Mr. Antonioli’s low cost product works for some, the bottom line is it didn’t work for me which made it a waste of money, for me. To his credit, a refund was issued for the 24-bit upgrade. Because I had used the program for over a year, the base amount wasn’t, but that was understandable.
Quote (esowden @ Mar. 03 2006,09:13)
As stated previously - I have tried on several occasions to have me address removed. Several occasions over the last two years. That is why I call his update notices spam.

So have your mail program target them as spam.

You'll never see one again.

Actually, if the occasional email from Flavio (what? four or five a year?) is all the “spam” you get you are a very lucky person. Hardly “spam” in the true sense of the word IMO.

More importantly, why not share the specifics of your n-track problems with us and see if anyone can help. There are many-many people working with stable n-track systems so it is possible.

First, no need to be a jerk. It’s a big world, things go wrong, so get over it.

Second, you have every right to be taken off the promotion email list. Did you try an email directly to n-Track support? If not, that’s worth a try. We all know that Flavio reads them, and usually responds quite promptly.

Third, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. What you do with the flies is your own business. :wink:

Cheers
Jeff

Were your emails to Mr. Antonioli of a tone comparable to this new post of yours? Maybe he decided to ignore you, and as a result ‘allowed’ an automated email be sent to you once in a while… I would have.

EDIT: well, maybe…