Speaking of crazy

Check out our weather

We’re 14 days away from summer, we’ve had a couple of 30+ degree centigrade days already last month.

But today it rained, hailed, shined… and snowed…

That is crazy Willy. We have a similar thing going on here. It will be 45-50F one bit and 80F for a bit. No wonder I can’t shake off this head cold…

D

Global warming? Nah. Nothing to see here. Move along. Just a bunch of independant scientist hippies talking out their backsides.

Quote (Bubbagump @ Nov. 15 2006,12:45)
Global warming? Nah. Nothing to see here. Move along. Just a bunch of independant scientist hippies talking out their backsides.

In the news today, they are suggesting pollution as a way to cure global warming. And they wonder why we don't take the scientific community seriously.

Scientists: Pollution could combat global warming

Everybody quick! Fire up a big stogie!

D – ohhh the irony…

Here on the east coast of Canada we have the warmest temperatures in the country… We are in the mid-to-hi teens… Now… not record setting but my heating/ fuel oil tank is not being abused… If the weather patterns keep coming the way they are… my snow blower is not gonna see much action … I wouldn’t mind that… not one little bit… It appears that the Carolina’s on the east coast has had some pretty “Ripe” weather over the past 24 hours… and they are getting it out on the west coast of Canada, British Columbia, as well…

Bill…