Speaking of Hate in Music

And a tuner.

And a Mother and Father, and…etc. :(

Isn’t it amazing what a bit of hype can do… I was expecting some nazi rants in a classy Dixie Chick disguise but instead we got preschoolers reading off a lyric sheet.

I saw a show about these kids on Discovery or TLC in the last few days - interviews with them, their mom, and some skinhead singer from a punk band named “Max Resist”. The really scary thing was how ‘normal’ everyone seemed apart from their screwed-up values. Even the skin-head (when he wasn’t singing) came across as a sincere and rather unassuming guy.

That’s the really scary part for me because monsters are so much more dangerous when they don’t look like monsters.

I couldn’t help but feel sorry for these girls - sweet, innocence doing an Irish Jig around a swastika painted on the floor.

That is just sad.

And fucked up.

An adult having an opinion like that is sad enough already.
But a 13 year old girl regurgetating their parents’ view and hate ?

That is more than sad.

:(

<!–QuoteBegin>

I couldn’t help but feel sorry for these girls - sweet, innocence doing an Irish Jig around a swastika painted on the floor.

Yeah that.

I’m no great believer in universal love.

I mean, I’ve met a lot of people on this dear old planet, and to be honest, many of them I can do without.

But universal hate!

Really, what is the point? :(

How about universal compassion? That seems like a good goal to shoot for… hate, universal or other wise, we can certainly do without.

TG

Quote (gtr4him @ Oct. 24 2005,10:34)
How about universal compassion? That seems like a good goal to shoot for...
TG

AMEN!