Special thanks to Ya'll

for helpin’ me out of course…

I’d just like to extend a thanks to all fellow ntrackers who have been watching me grow over the past couple of months especially. You’ve all really have been a kick in the pant’s I needed to project my music into the direction needed. No need to mention names, those who have chosen to comment and those who did not for various reasons which I understand.
I’m calculating my Cd, to be finished and pressed (1000 copies) for the first run, and we’ll see how they move before investing more$. I definitly couldn’t have done it without you guys and for that I’m grateful. I’ve lost my ISP for now so this might be the last time you hear from me for a while…hence the thanks…you all deserve it.

Until then, keep shinin’

jerm

Good luck! Keep us posted.

will do.

What do i have to do to get me one of them CD’s Jerm??

:)

Quote (jeremysdemo @ Oct. 04 2004,17:20)
I'd just like to extend a thanks to all fellow ntrackers who have been watching me grow over the past couple of months especially.

How many inches did you gain jerm? :laugh:

But seriously, good luck with the CD.
Quote (jhonan @ Oct. 05 2004,09:49)
How many inches did you gain jerm? :laugh:

But seriously, good luck with the CD.

Good one John, and good to here from you as well. I think I left that one wide open, Dope!

Jow, I'll actually be selling them for 5$. 12 songs. I might offer them at soundclick or just sell them around town in the headshops and such for now. BTW. How's that vocal goin' for flames?
I also want to produce a collab, and cover CD by next April which would be cool to include your "Flames" Track if it's OK with you. Just promo copies for local radio airplay and DJ's. -let me know WTD.

Jerm

Jerm,
I’ve been out of action on the recording front recently because ive been minus a mic pre, but i have one now, and just as soon as im familiar with it, im gonna have a go at those vocals for flames.
Ill let you know as soon as its done.

Oh, and yeh, thats fine about including the track on your collabs and covers cd, no problem.

Quote (Jow @ Oct. 06 2004,07:00)
Jerm,
I've been out of action on the recording front recently because ive been minus a mic pre, but i have one now, and just as soon as im familiar with it, im gonna have a go at those vocals for flames.
Ill let you know as soon as its done.

Oh, and yeh, thats fine about including the track on your collabs and covers cd, no problem.

Cool, You da man!

Lots of helpful folk here. What’s your cost per package?

Quote (Jambo @ Oct. 07 2004,07:28)
Lots of helpful folk here. What's your cost per package?

Depends what's in the package a guess!...tehe..
But as far as I know it's free..

Bump