Special Thanks To :

JasonS, Gtr4, ScanT, RichL and Ali

Thanks Guys :D

I upgraded to build 1845 and all I can say is WOW. The Flav is back, super work Flavio. I am a very happy camper.
Thanks for your feedback guys, I am sure glad I made the leap. It is working wonderfully well, couldn’t be more pleased.

Ted Roberts

Glad to hear it’s working out for you! The Flav definitely is back.

That’s great, Ted… :cool:

A lot better news than "OMG MY PUTER IS NOW B0RK3D…THX A LOT U F’IN JERKZ!!!"

:p

Tony

Yes Scantee much better news than that. LOL

:laugh:

Ted

I finally upgraded to 1845 last night as well. I had some really odd problems with the early versions of 4.0.5 that were virtually impossible to pin down. Since I was working on a project there was little need to upgrade, but after reading some comments about 1845 being as stable as 1811 – the one I was using – I figured I give it a try – not problem as long as I didn’t save over the 1811 song. So far 1845 is every bit as stable as 1811. It’s hard to say if it’s more stable since 1811 has never crashed. So, I give 1845 a thumbs up so far. All those earlier 4.0.5 problems are gone.

I’ll have to agree here… I used 1845 on my laptop last night to record my gig: 4 tracks at 24/44.1 in one hour chunks. It worked like a champ! :)

Hmm, being something of a pattern freak, it seems there is a pattern forming here:

Assuming that 1845 is one the “classic” builds, then looking at the other two classics, 3.3 1516 and 4.04 1811, then, adding up the digits in the build number…

1516 = 13
1811 = 11
1845 = 18 = 9

Which obviously means that the next “classic” will add up to 7!

And, it’s also inarguably true, that there will be another 3 more classics after that ending in the final, perfected 1!

Whereupon, either the day of judgement will be upon us, or, Flavio will explode in a scintillating coruscation of crochets, quavers and minims (and possibly, bits of linguine too).

:D

Ali

Quote (Ali_T @ May 28 2005,12:00)
Hmm, being something of a pattern freak, it seems there is a pattern forming here:

Assuming that 1845 is one the “classic” builds, then looking at the other two classics, 3.3 1516 and 4.04 1811, then, adding up the digits in the build number…

1516 = 13
1811 = 11
1845 = 18 = 9

Which obviously means that the next “classic” will add up to 7!

All hail build 1906, our best-case next classic! :D
Quote (Ali_T @ May 28 2005,12:00)
And, it’s also inarguably true, that there will be another 3 more classics after that ending in the final, perfected 1!

So it could be as soon as build 2008, or as late as build 9100000000000 or higher…

Eh well, why don’t we just leave it at “the hour is nigh” for now :D

Tony

Nah, we can’t give up there Tony! There’s a riddle here to be solved, and solve it we must!

It all sounds very Rosicrucian to me.

Can it be a coincidence that an anagram of “Flavio Antonioli” is “A final violin too”?

Is someone on the fiddle? Is the final violin the same as the Final Trump?

And perhaps more significantly, another anagram is “NATO ANVIL FOLIO I”.

ANVIL, the codename for the secret document (or folio) on the Roswell Incident compiled by the Italian branch of NATO and the US Air-force.

And then we have to take into account the 3 Fatima prophesies hidden by the Vatican, and Donald Rumsfeld’s facile claims that he is actually human!

It all starting to add up, and worryingly so too. :(

Ali

:laugh:

Here’s an actual sketch of Flavio working on build 007 :D

I found a simular image online and asked the artist how much
he would charge to let me put it on my CD cover and he said
nodda, just a link to his site. So if your curious about such things
I found this pic at:
Digital Medusa While looking for a pic of a black cat.

YUMMY! Handburgers.

I seem to remember back in the v2.xx days, for me, it was, if the new build was an “ODD” number, then the upgrade was gonna be O.K. and I’d have no issues with it…

Tom:
I like that Line-drawing… The guy captuered the essence of the matter… He looks pretty serious about what he’s into… :O

I wonder if he knows he’s a South-Paw? :p :laugh:

Bill…

Quote (phoo @ May 29 2005,03:13)
YUMMY! Handburgers.

Poo, “Windy’s” could use this image for their new “Peice Meal Deal” campain, haha! MMM lov windys chillie! :p :D

:D Bill, I lov this pic to and I think it’s definately the intensity of the worker vrs the oxymoron of it all, but hey, there is always room for a good oxymoron! :cool: I think we all learned things from the V4 release, including Flav. Cheers to Ntrack and Flavio and all his forum helpers!!

Well, if you wanto look at it this way, you could say that Flavio is putting himself into his work …