Spooooky....

What ya’ll think of this?

Ancient book of Psalms found in Irish Bog

<!–QuoteBegin>

The book was found open to a page describing, in Latin script, Psalm 83, in which God hears complaints of other nations’ attempts to wipe out the name of Israel.

Amazing coincidence ???

D

Lots of interesting things in those bogs. :)

WE ARE DOOMED I SAY!

KF

Oh, no doubt. We’ve only a few billion years or so to go…unless we can morph into a higher form of pure energy, find Eden again, and avoid being Herbert.

Even more disturbing is this tomato with a fully formed face.

Or these cats that resemble Hitler.

Who’s got the deepest hole?

KF

Quote (KingFish @ July 26 2006,18:45)

WE ARE DOOMED I SAY!

KF

Yes. We were doomed from the beginning… but not really…

D – ain’t skeered.

PS Hitler cats? Eh, phooey! The BIG hole? Now that was interesting reading.

Awe…I thought the kittys were cute. :)

KF

Kittens are cute… until they grow up into full-size, sneaky, spawn of Satan type devious creatures.

D – NOT a cat lover. Can you tell?

I can’t wait until some dufus in 1000 years finds my writings an thinks they are sacred. Pick up a gallon of milk on the way home will have a whole new meaning.

I figure if anybody finds anything I’ve wrote, recorded or belched a thousand years from now… it’ll be just as bad. :( Tastes change over time though… ???

D

Those cats looked like cats… none of them had moustaches any resemblance to hitler…???
They let all sorts of crap onto the net these days eh???

But that hole was impressive… scary even…
although if a truck can drive down it, falling in would mean you just fall unto the next road below which would be wide enough for one of those massive trucks… not as scary when you consider that…

Quote (RichLum @ July 31 2006,10:21)
Those cats looked like cats... none of them had moustaches any resemblance to hitler...???
They let all sorts of crap onto the net these days eh???

But that hole was impressive... scary even...
although if a truck can drive down it, falling in would mean you just fall unto the next road below which would be wide enough for one of those massive trucks... not as scary when you consider that...

Hey man......I don't invent these things....I just find 'em! :)

The tomato looks just like a Chinese lion statue we have on the patio!

KF

hehe yeah that tomato was freaky…
I reckon some people would have offered a fair bit for that cause they thought it was good luck or something

<!–QuoteBegin>

The book was found open to a page describing, in Latin script, Psalm 83, in which God hears complaints of other nations’ attempts to wipe out the name of Israel.

I figured it out!

It was left there by Mel Gibson when he was filming Braveheart! :laugh:

I suppose Mel could have dropped it while in a drunken stupor…

"Geez… occifer… have you… have you seen… my mmmy little b-b-black book?"

D

I was really pissed at Gibson’s blatant anti-semitism in The Last Temptation. Although, to tell the truth, I was more pissed at wasting 20 bucks on a crap movie. :D

As for his latest tirade, well, what can you say?

But let’s cut the guy some slack.

If I was held accountable for all the things I’ve said and done while under the affluence of incohol, I’d be in deep do-do. :(

Anyway, my own personal protest was a couple of nights ago; I had a fairly expensive meal at Outback, but in an anti Australian protest, I didn’t eat it! :laugh:

The steaks there suck anyway, Palooka.

Now, there’s this steak house in Memphis…mmmmmmmmmm…

It ain’t the food, it’s the pseudo Aussie accents that get me. :(

But, the coconut shrimp with orange sauce rocks! :)

The tomato reminds me of Sir Mick :D