Step-Sequencer - can't see duration

Hi - I’m just learning how to use the step-sequencer and wanting to adjust the duration of some notes. As far as I can see, I should be able to do this by changing a duration value at the bottom of the column. In my sequencer, these duration numbers are not appearing (see screenshot I’ve ringed the area where I was expecting to see duration lengths).

Im using windows 10 and nTrack version 9.1.4 x64 build 4058 (which I believe is the current version).

I’ve tried looking at the manual and forum, but can’t see anything about this.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice

Hello,

we found a bug in the logic that handles the step duration. We’ll release a new fix a soon as possible. I’ll let you know.
Since we recently also changed the way to modify the duration of the steps (now you can change the duration of each single step independently, while before you had to change it for all the steps in a column), we’ll also update the manual.

Andrea

Thanks for the update (and the coming fix!).

Just to be clear I had also tried dragging the length of individual steps and this wasn’t working - I assume that this is the bug you had found, but thought it was worth mentioning just in case.

Cheers

Andy

Andy,

the new build which fixes the bug occurring when dragging the step duration is available for download (4071).
The manual will be updated in one of the next build.

Cheers,
Andrea

Thanks for the quick turnaround Andrea.

Will give it a try ASAP.

Cheers

Andy

Hi - I’ve tried this out and it is working now in most cases - thanks!

… however, have noticed that it seems to prevent stretching a note onto/across the boundary of the last step in a pattern. Is this intentional? or will a future update allow a note to be stretched across a full pattern width?

Thanks
Andy

Andy,

it’s not intentional, it’s a bug that will be fixed in the next build.

Thanks,
Andrea

Thanks for the update.