Story from Bulletin Board at Work

Don’t know where to find this story on the net but someone posted it on the bulletin board at work.

This couple from Poland end up being taken to the hostipal in the early morning. The police are brought in to investigate because the doctors figure it’s a case of spousal abuse.

The man has severe laccerations to his penis, the woman has third degree burns on the back of her neck and two black eyes. When the cops put the heat up on the couple they finally fess up to what happened.

The man was frying breakfast eggs, and his wife was performing a certian act for him. Apparently the frying pan tilted in the mans hands, hot grease spilled on his wife’s neck, she bit, and he smacked her in the head with the pan to get her to stop.

Anyway a little levity. Now back to AutoCad.

Quote (StuH @ July 03 2006,02:50)
Don’t know where to find this story on the net but someone posted it on the bulletin board at work.

This couple from Poland end up being taken to the hostipal in the early morning. The police are brought in to investigate because the doctors figure it’s a case of spousal abuse.

The man has severe laccerations to his penis, the woman has third degree burns on the back of her neck and two black eyes. When the cops put the heat up on the couple they finally fess up to what happened.

The man was frying breakfast eggs, and his wife was performing a certian act for him. Apparently the frying pan tilted in the mans hands, hot grease spilled on his wife’s neck, she bit, and he smacked her in the head with the pan to get her to stop.

Anyway a little levity. Now back to AutoCad.

Strange how it’s a “Polish” joke isn’t it?

Any more stereotypes you want to mock while you’re in the mood StuH?

Perhaps you can make fun of the way they spell “hostipal”? :p

The only metaphoric reference that came to my mind in that story was a "pole injury."

Get a life.

http://fukered.spaces.msn.com/blog…entry?
http://www.4-men.org/russianblow.html
http://www.newsoftheodd.com/april2002.html
http://www.youareonfire.com/news/01300704.php
http://angelbaby29783.spaces.msn.com/blog…entry?
http://taylor.00go.com/StrangeBut/StrangeButTrue70.html

<!–QuoteBegin>

Any more stereotypes you want to mock while you’re in the mood StuH?

I think you’re being a bit senstive there - I just took it as a story that happened to reference the couple’s location.

The “Odd Spot” on the front page of The Age newspaper here has similar stories all the time about various “Odd” things that have happened somewhere. This is no different. Personally, the “Odd Spot” is the first thing I read.

http://www.theage.com.au/oddspot/index.html

So which is it? Russia or Romania?

Quote (StuH @ July 05 2006,02:55)
The only metaphoric reference that came to my mind in that story was a "pole injury."

Get a life.

Get a life? Oh God, not another one. :(

Anyway, I thought all you Alaskan geologists/lumberjacks/etc. had a sense of humor?

It must be so considering another post of yours regarding Gitmo internees…

<!–QuoteBegin>
Simple solution IMHO. I’d release the bastards and send a hit squad out for them and make sure nobody knew.

Now, there’s the sense of humor that’s required when the 800 lb horny polar bears come visiting and you’re fresh out of lubricating gel!
:laugh:

Willy, it’s an old story, an old joke…just [insert] the racial minority of your choice.

Just think back; the troubles in Oz last summer; how many similar examples of “wit” were circulating and fueling the situation?

Q: How do you stop a Leb from drowning?

A: Take your foot of his head.

Hilarious isn’t it?

Now, I may well be “sensitive”, but I don’t think so. I’ve read many of StuH’s other posts, and it seems to me that this post fits right in with his whole makeup.

Well I’ll tell ya what Gizmo don’t read my posts, don’t respond to my posts and I won’t read or respond to yours yours, how’s that? I won’t bother telling you what I personally think of you because I’m a bit tired of playing in the sandbox with you or the other name you post with on this forum.

In light of Gizmo’s estrogen inbalance, please consider the couple in the story to be of no nationality.
Let’s also release all the Gitmonians and treat them to a feast at Red Lobster and let them live freely amongst us…
and you don’t have to apologize for falsely calling me a racist Gizmo.

<!–QuoteBegin>

don’t respond to my posts and I won’t read or respond to yours yours, how’s that?

Errrr… well, your first resolution didn’t last long did it? :laugh:

<!–QuoteBegin>
In light of Gizmo’s estrogen inbalance, please consider the couple in the story to be of no nationality.

What’s an estrogen imbalance? How does one balance an estrogen anyway. Why do we need one? Why do I need one? It’s becoming all very complicated StuH; can’t we go back to discussing crustal dynamics and its relation to global warming? :blues:

<!–QuoteBegin>
Let’s also release all the Gitmonians and treat them to a feast at Red Lobster and let them live freely amongst us…

Being serious for a moment…some have been released, without charge, without evidence of being terrorists or associated with terrorism, and without apology for being unjustly and illegally imprisoned for a few years.

Take your head out your ass StuH and look at the facts. :)

<!–QuoteBegin>
and you don’t have to apologize for falsely calling me a racist Gizmo.

Did I call you a racist StuH?

If I did, my apologies, it was only because I can’t spell asshoel. (See, I told you. :()

<!–QuoteBegin>

Just think back; the troubles in Oz last summer; how many similar examples of “wit” were circulating and fueling the situation?

Q: How do you stop a Leb from drowning?

A: Take your foot of his head.

Hilarious isn’t it?

Well, I had a small chuckle at the image, the stupidness and inappropriateness of the situation, but I can also recognise the racisim/bad taste inherent in the joke too.

I didn’t see any reference to a penis biting incident being typical of the Polish either - just a location and nationality. If the article had read “A couple from Ballarat, Australia…” instead, I wouldn’t be offended either - I would have just thought “really?” and tried to find out if I knew them.

I’m sorry, but the racist bent of the Leb joke just isn’t apparent in the “news” article.

The humor/punchline of the article is supposedly in this part:
<!–QuoteBegin>

Imo, the delivery was off, but the humor comes from the accident happening due to getting some head…

FWIW, I’m of Polish Jew descent - it’s just a story that could have happened to anyone.

Willy.

<!–QuoteBegin>

it’s just a story that could have happened to anyone

OHhhh…whata thought!! Imagine this story and replace the “couple” with folks of your choosing… :)

You’re right Willy, (and so was StuH, but don’t tell him I said that :D), I was being oversensitive.

I was actually responding more to his Gitmo and global warming posts than to this one.

So, make that two asshoels on here. :D