Takin' Levi's lead...

Heh, I thought I’d take on board Levi’s lead, as Poppa has on his new tune too…

Just in the process of building a website www.spreadercraig.com (beta obviously) to see if I can make enough for a beer or two…
I know I’m just a humble home recorder, and yes…I sold my soul (again) but…

What do you think?
???

It’s a free website builder and I think it’s got some pretty neat features (…for free)

Quote:

I like to think I just write songs. Songs to sing along to. Songs to hum. Songs to drink beer with. Just…songs.
Ya I can realate to that! I just make um up for the enjoyment of it.
Hey good work on the site, looks great. Especially like those carmel buttons! I'll be buying some of your tunes for sure! Not CDs I rairly do that. But I'll buy some of you singls. I personally appreciate the link.
Does it cost to sell at soundclick? Snocap is a fee store but they gouge you pretty good. Anyway I'll have a better look at it after some sleep.

You don’t have your accomplishments listed (like the song contest) and
the radio interview. Pluses for sure. It’s a good site, and I wish
you well. The Internet - what a trip hey? :agree:

Quote: (sevenOfeleven @ Dec. 11 2008, 1:22 PM)

You don't have your accomplishments listed (like the song contest) and
the radio interview. Pluses for sure. It's a good site, and I wish
you well. The Internet - what a trip hey?
:agree:

Right!

Frank opinion. The color is awful. The buttons and font are…70s? You have other design options?

(really, hope you don’t mind the honest opinion…)

Hey man I like you movie, great job! The harmonies in “I’m On Top of The Whole Round World” are awsome!
Good lookin family!
Don’t worry about the colors to much. You just have to list yourself in as many places as you can.
You can always update colors and styles when you get used to their program. Just as long as everything works rite.
I see to buy downloads one has to go to paypal? How does that work?
Levi

Tom…not at all…made me spit my coffee out laughing!!
:laugh:

That was really the effect I was after… :agree: and I couldn’t think what else would go with the picture…LOADS of design options though, but I tend to rush just to get things down. I was quite stunned that the whole thing is free.

Levi, paypal is temporary unitl CD Baby gets me on iTunes and Amazon etc. Just shipped them some CD’s they have to review and put on the system…

Thanks for looking at the movie! A bit money motivated, but all inspired by ‘the Science of Getting Rich’ network…bummer the tune’s in mono on the film…