Teacher of the Year

…or Luckiest student alive

Am I the only one thinking this 14 year-old kid lucked out?

Florida Teacher

Eyup!

Be still my beating heart!
I guess I was one of the “lucky” ones, I went to an all boys school.

Steve

ALL of my teachers were somebodies Grandmother… :(

TG

I reckon the kid in that story will be a legend at his school now…

Wish I had teachers that looked like that when I was at school…

1.) She wasn’t convicted of statuatory rape, but likely would have been charged with it had she been male.

2.) She will forever be a registered sex offender and required to report her whereabouts, and the location of her home will be public knowledge for the rest of her life.

3.) She is wearing a necklace that prominently displays what appears to be a Christian symbol.

4.) If she was really that good looking, or that good a catch, she wouldn’t be trying to get it on with little boys.

<!–QuoteBegin>

4.) If she was really that good looking, or that good a catch, she wouldn’t be trying to get it on with little boys.

Could have been one of those six foot tall 14 year olds with sideburns…

<!–QuoteBegin>

Could have been one of those six foot tall 14 year olds with sideburns…

Yeah, like those 30 year old looking teenagers in the teenmovies …

Hi Guys:
There’s one of those cases going through the courts here, in New Brunswick right now… With the young female middle school teacher…

These “Junior” kids that are growing up, these days are all adult, except for the “Matter” between their ears…

Their shoe size is all larger than their ages… Females, included… I have a feeling, it’s the steroides that’s being pumped into the beef that makes the McDonalds Burgers… Or something.

Anyway, it’s a growing concern… It doesn’t matter what part of the world, you live…

Bill…

But, if she was male she’d be getting raked over the coals.

Part of the problem is that kids understand the mechanics of sex much earlier these days, but don’t understand anything beyond that. She should not have taken advantage of him. No 14 year old is old enough emotionally. It’s not just a matter of physical development.

The plea bargain was to protect the boy from futher scutiny.

<!–QuoteBegin>

3.) She is wearing a necklace that prominently displays what appears to be a Christian symbol.

… that obviously meant nothing to her at the time she was seducing the kid.

D

Oh…don’t say that. You know she was saying “Oh God…oh god…” and he was thinking “Thank you God.”

HAHA phoo :p

She was married to some dude,right? Imagine how that guy feels…

Quote (phoo @ Nov. 25 2005,11:14)
Oh....don't say that. You know she was saying "Oh God...oh god..." and he was thinking "Thank you God."

:D :D

D

<!–QuoteBegin>

She was married to some dude,right? Imagine how that guy feels…

I suppose it all depends on whether he was allowed to watch or not! :laugh:

Anyway, young kid comes home from school…

“Hi Johnny, how was school today?” said Mom.

“Ach, no sae bad, I had sex with my teacher.”

“Ye wee bastard” said Mom “get up to your room right now till your Dad comes home!”.

So, Dad gets home, and the irate mother tells him the story, whereupon he goes up to Johnny’s room.

“So” he said “you had sex with your teacher?”

“Yes dad”.

“That’s my boy!” exclaimed the proud father giving his son a hug, “You’re a man now, sit down and tell me all about it”.

“I’d rather stand Dad; my ass stills hurts.” :(

:D

these kinds of cases really bother me… i started having sex when i was 15. granted, my girlfriend was the same age as me. we were both fully aware of the significance of sex emotionally, socially, and physically before we stared, and even made sure that she’d used birth control pills for a full month before our first time, which of course required the permission of her parents to obtain.

soo… my point is. age has very little to do with it. at 14, i had already been involved in oral sex and that sort of thing, though never “going all the way” into normal coital intercourse… if i had the opportunity to make it with a 25 year old hottie like that teacher… i’d have jumped at the chance.

25 years old is NOT that old. it’s only 11 years difference. how many of you 30 year old men think going with a 19 year old is a sex crime? what if you were 40 and she was 29? that’s better?

what matters is that it’s consensual and that both parties know what they are consenting too very clearly. if that can be established as true, then the age shouldn’t matter.

i can recall being 17 and dating a 24 year old married woman… and having the time of my life for 8 months.

on the flip side of that, i just finished being a teacher for the past year. i had students ranging from 7 years old to 40 years old. and even though some of my students… especially the 20-21 year olds were damned sexy and hitting on me constantly, i would never break the teacher-student relationship, and engage in a intimate relationship with one of them. it’s forbidden by my contract, and it’s just sort of wrong. suddenly favouritism becomes a huge issue.

but i was dating a 19 year old girl at the time, when i was 27… soooo? am i pedophile?

Not in the legal sense I guess…in the US anyway…

Well, from my point of view at 30, 19 would probably be the bare minimum for me, but most 19yo girls just seem so … stupid these days. One off bit of fun, sure, relationship? Can’t see it happening.

Willy.